Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Curious. [SOLVED] Empty Curious. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 03:34

Anyone able to update me as to when the fix will be updated? It hasn't been since 2015, so was wondering if Sims 4 was still supported or if I should look else where.

Back to top Go down

Curious. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Curious. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Apr 2016, 03:44

Ammeg wrote:Anyone able to update me as to when the fix will be updated? It hasn't been since 2015, so was wondering if Sims 4 was still supported or if I should look else where.

Hello and welcome to the forum @Ammeg,

See this please:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read

In general, it's a good idea to check the Latest Games4theworld Downloads news & updates section on our forum here, to read up on the latest developments. The topic I linked to is also found in that News-section, though I'm thinking of making it a Global Sticky, so that it is even more visible for the forum users.

As I indicated in the announcement above, it's simply not our call when the TS4 updates are released, hence we cannot give you any ETA or in fact any other related information.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 06:06

So basically the person who was sending it to you isn't anymore Smile Thanks for the help. I'll try and see if I can find it somewhere else. I really do love G4W though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 13:20

Believe me, there is no new crack as yet.
If you find one on the internet, it probably is a fake.
I think we all have to wait for a new expansion pack for the game.
The appropriate torrent will then no doubt also include Filmnight and Romantic Garden stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Apr 2016, 18:10

Ammeg wrote:So basically the person who was sending it to you isn't anymore Smile Thanks for the help. I'll try and see if I can find it somewhere else. I really do love G4W though.

What @Tarac said before. If you find any links on the internet that promise the newest Sims 4 DLC, then they are fake, and require surveys or similar nasty stuff. Plus, once you download them you might catch a virus.

The people who put up these nasty things are aware of 'social trends' like these, namely the impatience of people that comes up when new Sims 4 DLC are due to be released. It's not just fans of G4TW who are following these forums, but there's certainly a good amount of others whose agenda may not be sympathetic to the cause of piracy. But that's another issue.

Anyhow, the people who put up fake downloads are playing with the feelings and impatience of users, by promising exclusive stuff "that can be found nowhere else". And sadly, a lot of newbies believe these things, but yes, all we can do is to inform people as best as possible.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2016, 09:26

Okies! Thank you for the pre-warning, I shall sit patiently Smile I am already loving GTFW and have only been with you since Sims 4 was released. Hopefully you all get an update soon and can stop getting these silly questions from people like me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Apr 2016, 18:51

Ammeg wrote:Okies! Thank you for the pre-warning, I shall sit patiently Smile I am already loving GTFW and have only been with you since Sims 4 was released. Hopefully you all get an update soon and can stop getting these silly questions from people like me Smile

That's OK. Make sure to check out our News-section somewhat regularly, or sing up for the e-mail newsletters. In addition, we also have an active Facebook-page too, if you prefer that instead, for your information source.

Have fun anyhow, and feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime ! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top