Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 GENERATIONS CONTENT NOT WORKING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 GENERATIONS CONTENT NOT WORKING Empty SIMS 3 GENERATIONS CONTENT NOT WORKING

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 23:30

I have installed the Sims 3 base game and (most) expansions via the instructions. All instructions followed perfectly. My game works. I can play just fine. However, any Generations content is visible in my game but it can not be placed. Also, any pants, shirts or other items that sims are wearing are INVISIBLE in the game. How do I fix this? If I hover over the items in question (toybox, treehouse, anything made in Generations) the description does not show up, and the item can not be placed.

Any help would be appreciated!

Ps I have searched all other forums extensively and cannot find any other question on the matter.

//EDIT

I have noticed other issues recently, when in live mode, clicking on another sim lets you control that sim, but you cant view their info (needs, wishes, personality, relationships) as it is stuck on the first sim.
Pets are running through fences.
NOTE: I found 1 or two Generations items that do work in the game.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 GENERATIONS CONTENT NOT WORKING Empty Re: SIMS 3 GENERATIONS CONTENT NOT WORKING

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 13 Apr 2013, 12:12

Hello,

What I would recommend is to uninstall just Generations, restart the pc, and reinstall it. Then, redo steps 2-4 on this page.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 GENERATIONS CONTENT NOT WORKING Empty Re: SIMS 3 GENERATIONS CONTENT NOT WORKING

Post by invalidusername Sat 13 Apr 2013, 13:34

Also remove any mods & cc you may have before running the game again.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top