Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Request) Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Request) Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs Empty (Request) Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 18:40

Hello I need the Monte Vista & Hidden Springs Worlds, I know the Mediafire account is down but if any of you have it, could you please give me the link or something?

Thanks in advance Very Happy

Back to top Go down

(Request) Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs Empty Re: (Request) Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:06

there on torrent sites just search them just put sims 3 store

Back to top Go down

(Request) Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs Empty Re: (Request) Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 13:28

HELLO:

You can download them :
MonteVista
Hidden Springs
I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 18:36

Thank you so much
Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 18:59

Does it need a crack or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 20:11

Hello:

you need a StoreFix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 21:37

Thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 18:49

i don't mean to be rude to the ones who already posted their links but, aren't there any Admin verified links?
again i don't want to be rude or anything! im new here and i just don't wanna mess up my game coz i literally installed the games millions of times but it didn't work, until i found the ultimate fix that is.
sorry and thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 19:45

ilikethesims333 wrote:i don't mean to be rude to the ones who already posted their links but, aren't there any Admin verified links?
again i don't want to be rude or anything! im new here and i just don't wanna mess up my game coz i literally installed the games millions of times but it didn't work, until i found the ultimate fix that is.
sorry and thank you!

Hello and good welcome:

here we help each other and for me I don't put any think to the download only if I test it in my Game and if there is a problem with my stuff they will tell me.. lol! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 08:22

Hello everyone. I installed the Hidden Springs file from this thread and then the StoreFix which I put with all my other packages . . . when I installed the world through the launcher is said that my purchased world had been successfully installed and that i could select it from the main menu . . .but I can't seem to.

I can see the regular Hidden Springs there which tells me I need to buy it, did I do something wrong? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 06 May 2013, 14:40

MsElenath wrote:Hello everyone. I installed the Hidden Springs file from this thread and then the StoreFix which I put with all my other packages . . . when I installed the world through the launcher is said that my purchased world had been successfully installed and that i could select it from the main menu . . .but I can't seem to.

I can see the regular Hidden Springs there which tells me I need to buy it, did I do something wrong? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Try turning off the in-game store. Sometimes this overrides store content that you get from other sources.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top