Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install Hidden springs DLC and Monte vista?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install Hidden springs DLC and Monte vista?  Empty How to install Hidden springs DLC and Monte vista?

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 04:37

I have every expansion in ISO format and I was able to install everything but these two DLC content.

When I click the setup file within these ISO it doesn't give me an option to install to specific location like the other expansions. I have sims installed in another hard drive so I am thinking this might be the issue.

I checked to see if these files were installed to my default drive but I didn't see them.

If anyone can help me out that would be great thanks.

Back to top Go down

How to install Hidden springs DLC and Monte vista?  Empty Re: How to install Hidden springs DLC and Monte vista?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 18 Apr 2013, 10:28

Hello,

Those are installed with the launcher, they are in sims3pack format right? You can simply doubleclick each of them, or put them in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads together and open the launcher to install both at once.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

How to install Hidden springs DLC and Monte vista?  Empty Re: How to install Hidden springs DLC and Monte vista?

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 02:57

Hey, I'm having kind the same problem..
I've putted the both sims3pack, Barnacle Bay and Monte Vista, in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads and doubleclicked but when is done installing it says I need to check if I have the latest Software Updates.
Which updates? And how do I do it?
I have Sims 3 Generations, Seasons and University...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 12 Jun 2013, 22:28

Belzebu wrote:Hey, I'm having kind the same problem..
I've putted the both sims3pack, Barnacle Bay and Monte Vista, in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads and doubleclicked but when is done installing it says I need to check if I have the latest Software Updates.
Which updates? And how do I do it?
I have Sims 3 Generations, Seasons and University...
Hello,

Please open your own topic. That makes it easier for us to provide personal support and to track progress. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top