Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't send my sims to University in University Life

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't send my sims to University in University Life - Page 2 Empty Can't send my sims to University in University Life

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 18:39

First topic message reminder :

Up until now I've had no problems in sending my sims to University. Suddenly (since installing pets - not sure if this has any relevence) I can't get my sims to the uni.. my sim will enroll, make their way there, it loads as my sim is travelling but when it gets to the end it just freezes like this - please help Sad

Can't send my sims to University in University Life - Page 2 Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Can't send my sims to University in University Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't send my sims to University in University Life

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 22 Apr 2013, 10:29

Hello,

It would seem that there is a problem with this particular family. Hopefully someone has an idea. The best suggestion I can give you now is to uninstall&reinstall University. If you do, restart your pc after uninstalling.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

Can't send my sims to University in University Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't send my sims to University in University Life

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 12:03

it aint a problem with the household or mods or custom content after days and hours of testing. its an huge bug by ea itself. the lastest sims 3 patch/update is the problem . i fort it was somthing to do with the uni ep but thats fine its the update its self. it bugs the game in all diff ways even without having the uni ep im gonna open a new page about it with all the probs it causes plus ill pust the only way to fix it also in there. since ea are aware of the problem and aint gonna fix them with a new update tell the next 1 at the end of june.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 22 Apr 2013, 14:43

Does it do this with ANY other families?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 20:46

done it with all mine now solved it thou but had to roll it back to the update b4 the last 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 18:08

Have just realised that it seems to be this town that i cannot visit the uni with. Have just tried another family and not able to do it. I've started another town in applosa plains and its worked. Hoping the same thing doesn't happen again later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 08:08

the only town the game works fully in is sunset valley with no problems for some reason its a problem with eas last update its self not the game

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 24 Apr 2013, 18:11

xllmtx wrote:Have just realised that it seems to be this town that i cannot visit the uni with. Have just tried another family and not able to do it. I've started another town in applosa plains and its worked. Hoping the same thing doesn't happen again later on.

So it's just that save, then? How strange. Was the save one from before you installed Uni?

I'm glad it works on other saves/in other towns though. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 18:29

Hi, no the family was only created after university life was installed. I hope I won't encounter problems if I'm now using apoloosa plains ?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 24 Apr 2013, 20:06

I'm not sure. It could have been an error just for that save. Or it could end up being something with your game. Lets just hope it's the first one.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top