Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora skies gold help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aurora skies gold help? Empty Aurora skies gold help?

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 03:01

I downloaded The Sims 3 Aurora Skies Gold Edition from the link I found on this page https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10368-the-sims-3-aurora-skies-world-gold-edition-out-now-download-link

I have the world installed in my game, however for some inexplicable reason there's no gold content to be found. Looked everywhere for the playpen, the toddler walker, the wallpaper, etc. and I can't find it. Shocked

I've tried with the same link multiple times, for some reason always the same result. Any help? Thanks cyclops

Back to top Go down

Aurora skies gold help? Empty Re: Aurora skies gold help?

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 04:10

Hi! I have have Aurora Skies Gold Edition to be installed but I still need my game to be updated to 1.50. It was not from here. I found this youtube channel and it's very reliable. I got my Sunlit Tides and Lucky Palms and Aurora Skies (all Gold) in that youtube channel and it works (except for Aurora Skies because I still need to install it. Teehee) Anyway, if you want, search in youtube: Pae Shuffle aurora skies. It's the first link and you will see in the description that there are other Store items you can download there. It's reliable (on my experience). You may need KT Store Fixes, tho. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top