Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED] Empty Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Dec 2013, 04:39

Help  Help  Help 

I downloaded the Aurora Skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe today via http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

However, I am still not able to play them. It still shows the $ sign. 

Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED] 2m2z28j

Back to top Go down

Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Dec 2013, 07:29

I can confirm that they do work, for some reason the towns listed with gold coin icons beside it do not disappear, I believe it is because the package is decrapped(or however they call it) and so it removes info of the buyer is what I am guessing. I think that is why they still show up in the list, so you just click on the ones with the house icons beside it that don't say gold or deluxe. You will still get everything that the gold and deluxe offer.

Back to top Go down

Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sat 14 Dec 2013, 07:40

picanicanick wrote:Help  Help  Help 

I downloaded the Aurora Skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe today via http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

However, I am still not able to play them. It still shows the $ sign. 

Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED] 2m2z28j

Do you see on the list there are two "Auora Skies", two "Lucky Palms" and two "Sunlit Tides"? Click on the ones without the dollar sign and those ones should be playable. The reason why there are "duplicates" is that the game doesn't recognise them as the same ones that can be bought from EA store, causing this to happen. It's very normal, don't worry.

Last edited by J.T. on Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07; edited 2 times in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Dec 2013, 08:30

picanicanick wrote:However, I am still not able to play them. It still shows the $ sign. (...)

Hello,

Besides, you can de-activate that "in-game store" in the options menu:

Aurora skies Gold and Lucky Palms Deluxe not playable. [SOLVED] Shopmo10

Unmark that box...and then, you won't see any items/worlds with the "$"-sign. Wink

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 14 Dec 2013, 09:04

Hello,

It's even recommended to turn off the in game store. It can crash your game, and serves no purpose anyway.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Dec 2013, 10:23

Thanks for the tip, I never knew that myself. I have always overlooked it :S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Dec 2013, 13:57

When I downloaded Aurora Skies from here somehow it would keep crashing my game before I even got the chance to start it up via the Launcher, Would I have to uncheck that Enable Shop Mode for my launcher to work correctly?

Only reason I am asking is cause I really want Roaring Heights World to work for me with The Boardwalk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 05:04

Thank you everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 09:34

Is your problem solved?
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jan 2014, 10:46

Yes the problem is solved! Cheers everyone!

Moderator edit: OK, problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top