Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I install Pets when I have this "The Sims 3 has crashed" error?[CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should I install Pets when I have this "The Sims 3 has crashed" error?[CLOSED] Empty Should I install Pets when I have this "The Sims 3 has crashed" error?[CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:28

so i have this "the sims 3 has crashed" error, apparently. Should I install Pets when I have this "The Sims 3 has crashed" error?[CLOSED] 2830496658

but my the sims 3 pets download just finished, and i want to install it..
and my question is: can i, or should i, install the sims 3 pets? well, since i have this error, i dont know what will happen, so im asking for solutions here. will it be fine for me to install it? or not?

and also, when i install pets, what crack should i use? the last ep i have is seasons, and the crack for pets is in the same folder with seasons.. should i crack it again?

this is the list of EPs i have, if it helps:
-TS3 base game
-TS3 WA
-TS3 Generation
-TS3 Town life stuff
-TS3 Master suite stuff
-TS3 seasons

thankies! Very Happy

*sorry for my bad english. Wat. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Should I install Pets when I have this "The Sims 3 has crashed" error?[CLOSED] Empty Re: Should I install Pets when I have this "The Sims 3 has crashed" error?[CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 17 Apr 2013, 15:36

Hello,

It probably won't make any difference if you install it or not. It may be beneficial to install Pets before trying any of the solutions in the link I just posted in your other thread though.
Follow these instruction when you install and you'll have the latest patch and crack.
If you have any other questions, please stick to your other topic until that one is solved, that'll make it easier for us to keep track of everything.