Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED] Empty Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 22:27

Well first Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED] 1577371209 so i'm really sorry if this is a stupid question

I downloaded sims 3 pets this morning, the download went smoothly, i put the crack where it was supposed to be, etc, etc, etc. Then when I got to the launcher and hit play this came up in a dialouge box "No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding" I have no idea what to do and I'm about to just give up and reinstall the whole thing, please help!!

-KK Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Fri 21 Oct 2011, 23:51

Hello,

You get this error when you put the crack in the wrong folder. Please note that you must copy the crack to the folder where you installed the base game to and then in the Game>Bin folder and NOT to the expansion's installation folder. Read the included "# Installation Guide.txt" for more help.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 18:20

Hi, Sorry I know this is an old thread but call me a newbie lol. I have have the exact same issue as above and I have followed all of the instructions to the letter. I have included a screen shot to show you what Ive done so please please please help me!!Sims 3 pets: No game disk found! please insert the sims 3 pets game disk before proceeding? (DL worked fine) [CLOSED] C:\Users\Michelle\Pictures\sims3notloading

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 01 Sep 2012, 19:59

Hello,

Please keep all your problems in your own topic. This is a lot easier for you and us, thank you!
Besides, problem being taken care of via TeamViewer.