Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3: LateNight Installation Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: LateNight Installation Help Empty Sims 3: LateNight Installation Help

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 03:49

I know there are a million topics on help for installing Latenight, but I honestly just need clear, consice information from scratch. I am looking to install Latenight. I already have the Sims 3 original, with a disc. Can someone please give me a download link, and clear directions as to how to install correctly? I can't seem to do it myself. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: LateNight Installation Help Empty Re: Sims 3: LateNight Installation Help

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 03:56

A wise Admin made a guide for this, anywho, I will make it short.
unrar the LateNight, find "Sims3EP03Setup.exe" and install it, then use a serial key from the instruction guide, BFUU-AL8U-F37B-ZF35-FRLD , wait for it to get done installing, then put the crack in it, with this fix,
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Congraulations, you just installed "The Sims 3: Late Night" oh yeah, and the credit belongs to the Admin D:

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: LateNight Installation Help Empty Re: Sims 3: LateNight Installation Help

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 06:23

You don't need the ultimate fix to get every sims game to work. In my experience the ultimate fix prevents you from playing. Be sure to install Outdoor Living Stuff before Night Life however. Once you have those two installed you can install the rest of the expansions if you wish. Only apply the cracks from Late Night and Outdoor Living Stuff. Do not use the fix. This is my experience and the Sims 3 is 100% working now, excluding generations however which I am currently downloading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 06:50

I used the fix, from my experience and it worked. It doesn't matter if its prevents you, it matters if it prevents the other people. Try his way first, if it doesn't work, then use the fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 03 Jun 2011, 10:48

AlyssaNeedsHelp01 wrote:I know there are a million topics on help for installing Latenight, but I honestly just need clear, consice information from scratch. I am looking to install Latenight. I already have the Sims 3 original, with a disc. Can someone please give me a download link, and clear directions as to how to install correctly? I can't seem to do it myself. Thank you.
Hello,

The Sims 3: Late Night (and all the other expansions) can be found on www.games4theworld.org under "All our Downloads". Instructions are included with all the downloads.

The correct order for installing all the games (If you've already installed one of the games, just skip that step):

1. Install The Sims 3 base game. (If you've already installed the base game, ignore this step!)
2. Install Outdoor Living Stuff.*
3. Install Late Night.* (Ignore the Installation Guide which says you need to reinstall everything)
4. Install any other expansions you like. (For WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder)
5. Apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
6. Your game should be working fine now!

* = These expansions must be installed in order to make the game work.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top