Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate fix not working, still asks for CD.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate fix not working, still asks for CD.[SOLVED] Empty Ultimate fix not working, still asks for CD.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 Apr 2013, 19:40

I've tried and re-tried the install instructions several times. I had the game working with the temp fix on your site, then I installed the sims late night expansion and re-installed the temp fix per the instructions for it, and the game would no longer load. I deleted and tried installing just the ultimate fix files/crack and the game wouldn't load (still).
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it's getting very frustrating. I have not been able to get the ultimate fix to work AT ALL. Only the temp fix worked for me (for a little while until I installed late night).
Nearly all of my expansions were downloaded from your site, I followed all the instructions and copied the files over (from the ultimate fix) for the expansions I had already installed prior to downloading from your site, as well as all the new expansions I installed from your site. Game will not run.

//EDIT:

I saw that late night requires a certain order for installation. I'm
currently re-downloading the expansions I didn't have downloaded from
your site that I already had installed/purchased, so that I can
re-install ALL the sims again. UGH. What a pain, I hope this fixes my
problem.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix not working, still asks for CD.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Ultimate fix not working, still asks for CD.[SOLVED]

Post by Phoebe Mon 29 Apr 2013, 20:13

I am syre the problem is already solved if you followed the instructions Smile Please, for your sake of your game, read instructions very carefully. It seems to take lots of time but believe me, trying to solve a problem after a sloppy installation is worse.
If you have another qustion, please feel free to ask.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix not working, still asks for CD.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Ultimate fix not working, still asks for CD.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 08:32

Yes the problem was fixed when I uninstalled then reinstalled all the games in the proper order, then installed the ultimate fix. It took awhile, but it's working and that's what matters Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 04 May 2013, 12:42

Hello,

Good to hear that.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top