Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets, Late Night, asks for disk even after ultimate fix.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets, Late Night,  asks for disk even after ultimate fix.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Pets, Late Night, asks for disk even after ultimate fix.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 06:40

Okay, so I'm new here, but I have downloaded most of the Sims from here.

I had all of the expansions from this site (except for the base, World Adventures and Generations), and they all worked fine, with the ultimate fix. However, I got a new computer, so I removed all of the games from the computer, and moved them onto the new computer.

I downloaded The Sims 3, World Adventures and Generations from the disc, and I downloaded all of the expansions, and stuff packs, a number of the store updates from this site to the new computer, but it first began to say that there were modifications that would slow down my game, so I deleted all of the games from, and only downloaded the Sims 3 and Late Night.

But, It began to ask for a disc for those two expansions, even after the Ultimate Fix, and updating my game. Which is really distressing.

I'm pretty sure there's a picture from the place I put the fix in. I put it in the Sims 3 base, game, bin folder, like it says in the instructions. If not, I'm sorry, I did the attach file, then submit.

Please help! Help [img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets, Late Night,  asks for disk even after ultimate fix.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets, Late Night, asks for disk even after ultimate fix.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 17 Jul 2012, 10:08

Hello,

There's no picture, but I suspect you overlooked the #crack folder, and copying the files from that folder to the base game\bin will solve the problem.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets, Late Night,  asks for disk even after ultimate fix.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets, Late Night, asks for disk even after ultimate fix.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 20:09

Mmmm... I applied the crack, however, when starting the game, it states that there are game modifications that'll slow down my game and then shuts the game down.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 18 Jul 2012, 10:30

Hello,

Ok in that case you may have an outdated crack, or you're using outdated mods.
If you suspect it's an old crack, you can get the most recent one as part of the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2012, 18:55

I have that fix and it's currently applied.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:32

Hello,

Ok, in that case you're using outdated mods. Go to (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and drag&drop the Mods folder on your desktop, now start the game.
If you don't have mods, I'd suggest redownloading the fix. It's updated whenever the game is updated. The fix was recently updated just a week ago.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2012, 23:26

Okay, I got it! I downloaded the updated fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:11

Hello,

Please let us know the result.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 16:38

The game works fine~!

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jul 2012, 18:56

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top