Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, i'm new this may be a dumb question but help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, i'm new this may be a dumb question but help? Empty Hi, i'm new this may be a dumb question but help?

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 23:23

Okay so, I bought university and have tons of EPs that I bought off of Origin, and the funny thing is all I can install off the $200 games I legally bought is the base game. Installed University from this site and everything worked perfectly.

But I also wanted to install generations, and it seems I did something wrong.. when I installed generations, i used the "crack" in the files to replace the "crack" from university in "Program Files(x86) > Origin Games > The Sims 3 > Game > Bin and now it's saying that ONLY generations is installed and university now is not

Is there an easy way to fix this? My game is already updated completely so I don't think I need to download the huge patch. I still have the .rar files and could delete them all and unzip them and re-do the entire process, Do I not use a crack after installing generations? How do I keep both EPs?

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm new this may be a dumb question but help? Empty Re: Hi, i'm new this may be a dumb question but help?

Post by Admin Sat 04 May 2013, 23:29

Hello,

Just to stick to the procedure, please do step 2: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

That should bring back your icons! Wink
If it did, continue with step 3 and 4.

Good luck and please let us know the result!

Ps. Install everything you want first.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm new this may be a dumb question but help? Empty Re: Hi, i'm new this may be a dumb question but help?

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 23:31

Okay - so I need to download all the EPs I want first, and then the manual patch, reapply it and then use the ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 04 May 2013, 23:41

Hello,

That's correct!
Just note that you do not need to re-do the whole Fix, only the "# Crack" part, as described on that page.

Good luck! We're here if you need us.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top