Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Sims website login content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regarding Sims website login content Empty Regarding Sims website login content

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 21:11

Hey guys, I'm not too sure where to post this. Hopefully I'm in the right place. I was wondering if it is possible to login while you play or buy/download any of the content from inside the game or the sims website, on a torrented (illegal) copy of the game. I'm mainly talking about stuff like the worlds you buy with the sim gold on the start up screen or any other content. Plus I would like to see the badge system and exchange. Any help is appreciated.

DZD

Back to top Go down

Regarding Sims website login content Empty Re: Regarding Sims website login content

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 21:29

Nope. You can't.

Back to top Go down

Regarding Sims website login content Empty Re: Regarding Sims website login content

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 21:49

TUN3R wrote:Nope. You can't.

Ahh.. that sucks. Do you know if it is possible to download any of the content anywhere? like the different worlds, and somehow patch them in to your own game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 22:43

DZD wrote:
TUN3R wrote:Nope. You can't.

Ahh.. that sucks. Do you know if it is possible to download any of the content anywhere? like the different worlds, and somehow patch them in to your own game?

I don't know how to integrate them into the game if that's what you're asking, I did however find a RePack by R.G. Catalyst that seems to have done just that.

As for finding it, there are other people who like to piss of EA, one of them is J. M. Pescado, MATY periodically adds the new content, I think it takes them longer than G4TW to do it though.

Apart from that, there are plenty of torrents.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 09 May 2013, 04:58

Admin should have the g4tw store items re-uploaded somewhere in the next month or two, if you can wait that long to get them. Otherwise, like TUN3R said, there's torrents you can get, or other sites you can go to, just be careful about where you get the items from, and make sure they're "decrapified" (or in .package format), or else there's a high chance that they won't even install into your game.

Also, you can make an account on the official sims 3 website, and register any game you'd like (stuff pack, expansion, anything) and have access to the badges and being able to send things to your "friends" in-game, and the (broken) simport feature. Other than those uses, there's not much reason to buy any of the games, but hey, if you want them, watch for sales. Sometimes the stuff packs go down to $10 or less.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 09 May 2013, 12:27

invalidusername wrote:Admin should have the g4tw store items re-uploaded somewhere in the next month or two, (...)
Hi there,

Probably within a month. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top