Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with the German website - Gelange zur Website, Weiter button inaccessible. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with the German website - Gelange zur Website, Weiter button inaccessible. [SOLVED] Empty Problem with the German website - Gelange zur Website, Weiter button inaccessible. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2019, 21:10

After clicking on the link on the download page, I am blocked by the german website which tells me to disable my ad blocker.. I do not use adblocker and thus cannot click on the weiter bar. Please help.

Back to top Go down

Problem with the German website - Gelange zur Website, Weiter button inaccessible. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with the German website - Gelange zur Website, Weiter button inaccessible. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2019, 21:17

I apologize for the poorly written statement. First off, I followed the instructions on downloading the Sims 4 DLCs up to Seasons. Now that Get Famous is out and that I am free, I want to download Get Famous and after clicking on the download button (direct & magnet) it led me to a german website which I cannot get through as it keeps telling me to disable my ad blocker which I do not use. Is there an alternative link? Yes, I have used other browser, I am using Firefox (tried Opera and Chrome and IE).

Back to top Go down

Problem with the German website - Gelange zur Website, Weiter button inaccessible. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with the German website - Gelange zur Website, Weiter button inaccessible. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2019, 21:30

I have solved this problem by using a different computer. Can mods kindly close this thread? Awkward af.

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top