Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for The Sims 3 Island Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request for The Sims 3 Island Paradise Empty Request for The Sims 3 Island Paradise

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 10:42

Hi, was just wanting to post a request. I do know that the mediafire account is down but when you can upload The Sims 3 Island Paradise when it becomes available that would be awesome.

Cheers

PS: Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Request for The Sims 3 Island Paradise Empty Re: Request for The Sims 3 Island Paradise

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 11:08

Yep, well it isn't out yet.
They cannot invent the product before EA (although that would be cool).
Wait till June (end of June I think...) then they'll post news!

Back to top Go down

Request for The Sims 3 Island Paradise Empty Re: Request for The Sims 3 Island Paradise

Post by J.T. Tue 14 May 2013, 14:10

neenie wrote:Hi, was just wanting to post a request. I do know that the mediafire account is down but when you can upload The Sims 3 Island Paradise when it becomes available that would be awesome.

Cheers

PS: Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Request for The Sims 3 Island Paradise 1577371209

Well, I know G4TW would definitely upload the torrent to privatebay/G4TW official website when it is released. But I bet u are a new user of G4TW. You thought that Island Paradise would be uploaded through MeidaFire? u must know that the capacity of a Mediafire account is not that high...
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:50

Shamrock wrote:
They cannot invent the product before EA (although that would be cool).

Sigh, I guess I'll go cancel my request for The Sims 7: Guns, Explosions and Fast Cars Edition by Square Enix.

Ahhh... I can only wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 May 2013, 20:18

Hello,

It's already on the request list Very Happy
You can definitely expect a G4TW release of "Island Paradise" but like cat2006house says, it'll be a torrent since it'll be too big for Mediafire.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 05:01

Thanks for the replies, yes I know its not released yet thats why I said when it is released but thank you for letting me know it will be on the torrent websites later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 15 May 2013, 21:49

Hello Neenie,

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated via this Forum and via our The Sims 3 mailinglist. Wink
We'll have a working, safe and easy-to-install download for it available within 1-3 days of the official release.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 08:12

Thanks so much, you're awesome!!!!!!!!!! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top