Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 Island Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 Island Paradise Empty The sims 3 Island Paradise

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 18:27

I put the crack in the folder called Bin. I also downloaded the Manual Patch. It is still asking me to insert Disc.

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 Island Paradise Empty Re: The sims 3 Island Paradise

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 19:03

Hi there, @kittyalchemist, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

So, what other Expansion Packs do you have installed apart from this one?

And did you follow the last steps of the Ultimate Fix? Where you need to take the two files inside the # Crack folder and copy them to Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (if your base game is from Origin, then they need to go to Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin instead). Make sure to select Copy and Replace when prompted.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 Island Paradise Empty Thank you for your time.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 19:39

I did all of that with the ultimate fix, yes. Put both things in to the Bin under that folder yes. It still asks for a disc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 01:38

kittyalchemist wrote:I did all of that with the ultimate fix, yes. Put both things in to the Bin under that folder yes. It still asks for a disc.

So, is this the only Expansion Pack you have installed? And is your base game from G4TW, Origin, or somewhere else?

Did you make sure to re-download the Ultimate Fix? Using the latest crack is important. You can get it from here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 04 Feb 2015, 16:58

kittyalchemist wrote:I did all of that with the ultimate fix, yes. Put both things in to the Bin under that folder yes. It still asks for a disc.

What version is the manual patch that you downloaded ? And did you apply the manual patch before or after applying the Ultimate fix ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top