Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Blocks and Sims Resetting When Using Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Blocks and Sims Resetting When Using Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle. [CLOSED] Empty White Blocks and Sims Resetting When Using Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 18:56

I downloaded the Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle yesterday from More Awesome Than You. It failed to install so I downloaded the decrapping program from there as well. After dropping it over that, the pack installed correctly. However when I sent my sim to use the poker table I encountered weird problems. When she practices her poker face, these massive white blocks appear where her arms should be like the animation is missing or something. If I tell her to do a $100 buy-in for either the poker table or the roulette table, she is automatically reset and sent back to her home lot. I'm think that this is something beyond my ability to fix, but I thought I would ask anyway. Any guidance would be great.

P.s. I'm sorry I'm asking this question here when I downloaded the item from More Awesome Than You. I tried registering there, but the forum insisted I was a spammer and I've followed this forum for much longer anyway.

Back to top Go down

White Blocks and Sims Resetting When Using Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle. [CLOSED] Empty Re: White Blocks and Sims Resetting When Using Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 18:58

Mmmmh, I'd say wait for G4TW to release the package. Shouldn't be much longer now...

Back to top Go down

White Blocks and Sims Resetting When Using Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle. [CLOSED] Empty Re: White Blocks and Sims Resetting When Using Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 19:04

I might just do that. I absolutely love G4TW and I've never had issues like this from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 May 2013, 19:08

LindsayMead wrote:I might just do that. I absolutely love G4TW and I've never had issues like this from them.

I suppose this item is part of the more recent "store updates" ? It's very common that newly released store items have problems of all sorts; these items then need to be fixed with so-called "store fixes" (which will be released some time after the original item).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 19:10

Carlos - It is very new. I believe it came out last week sometime. So I'll make sure to watch for the store fix as well. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 08:17

I also haveit, and I don't have any problems. My is downloaded via torret, full May 2013 Store in .package.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Fri 17 May 2013, 10:04

LindsayMead wrote:I might just do that. I absolutely love G4TW and I've never had issues like this from them.

Hello Lindsay,

Of course G4TW version would be much safer, but I am using the content in my game and I don't hav any problem with it. Perhaps your store fix isn't up-to-date? Please visit this site and download the fix.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 May 2013, 17:13

LindsayMead wrote:Carlos - It is very new. I believe it came out last week sometime. So I'll make sure to watch for the store fix as well. Thanks.

To be on the safe side, after you downloaded these fixes Phoebe showed you, I would also delete that item (in the game) and then re-buy it Wink.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 23:28

As suggested I updated the KT store fix. It did need to be updated, so I'm glad that I did. It didn't fix the problem though. Since I got paid today, I decided that I could go ahead and just buy the set. I uninstalled the broken set before installing the new set and I am happy to report that everything is working perfectly now. Thanks to everyone for offering help. Much appreciated -Lindsay

Helper edit: Alright, then. While I don't think it would have been necessary to buy that item, I'm glad to hear that your problem is now solved.
I'll close the topic.

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top