Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 University question. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 University question. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 University question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 13:28

Hi everyone who love sims 3 ~

Is there anything bad or other thing will happen when joining all the 3 group social(nerd rebel jock) ?
and is 3 of this have the best 1 ?

and the blog app~ how to make the blog more followers and make the blog become 5 stars ? is it depend to the luck ?
and other best way to use it ?

//MOVED
Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 University question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 14:00

My sim was 10 on each group, nothing bad about it. But even though you gain one more character trait when you reach level 10 of one group, you don't get two more when reaching level 10 of the two others. The game simply asks you if you want to change it.

Best way to gain more followers is blog about everything in your life. Whenever you do something, click on your character and sometimes and action appears: "Bog about new love", or "Blog about promotion" and so on. This gets you more followers.
I haven't reached 5 stars yet so I don't know, but I think you need to increase the Social Networking interaction to do so...

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 University question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 14:38

i see ... haha ... thanks for it , i try play through . Is it the old blog will gone when we change to the new blog theme?

then the scientist and technology can create something new come out ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 14:51

Second question I don't know. But now, if you change your theme your blog stays there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 15:11

ok, and now ~ i just find it out something special on youtube !

youtube.com/watch?v=bkMtmZSqnRE is it real ?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 15:20

Yep seems to be a NRAAS mod. Click the link on the video to download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 15:25

what should i do the next after put it in mod file ?

i thought this would never been happen in the sims 3 ~ but that was wrong ~ haha

Last edited by zzshin on Thu 16 May 2013, 15:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 15:31

Follow this tutorial to install the mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 15:49

have you try the mod before? they can match up with how many supernatural ?

the nraas file is working ~ but how do i turn them into hybrid ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 15:58

Found on the NRAAS website:

To create a hybrid, you have the following choices:
Use an EA loophole, such as throwing potions at existing occults (though that approach is known to only work sporadically, considering it is a bug after all)
Use MasterController Cheats' "Intermediate \ Occult" to manually assign any number of occult to your sim.
I haven't used them myself... sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 16:01

Why don't you try it out ? haha

i try to play and tell you what's the result ~ haha lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 16:04

Great thx!
Problem solved, topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top