Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help With Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help With Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix Empty Help With Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 20:31

So I download it but when I find the file all I can do with it is open it in notepad. I have no idea what to do with it or where to store it. I have windows 8 and am using a surface pro if that helps with anything. If someone could give me a detailed step by step instructions that would be fantastic.

//EDIT

Can someone please help me? Sad

Back to top Go down

Help With Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix Empty Re: Help With Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 02 Jun 2013, 05:32

nellie4911 wrote:So I download it but when I find the file all I can do with it is open it in notepad. I have no idea what to do with it or where to store it. I have windows 8 and am using a surface pro if that helps with anything. If someone could give me a detailed step by step instructions that would be fantastic.

//EDIT

Can someone please help me? Sad

Hello there,

Have you already tried to open the download with "WinRAR" ? If you don't have it yet, have another look here: http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html
(look for "WinRAR 4.00").

I would then create an empty folder and extract the contents of the .RAR (= that's the download) into that folder. If correctly done, you should now have the contents of the .RAR in that folder you created. As for installing that fix, see the "#Installation guide.pdf". If you have any problems with installing the fix, let us know.

Good luck for now!
Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top