Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men's Opinion about Women wearing Casual Dresses.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Men's Opinion about Women wearing Casual Dresses. Empty Men's Opinion about Women wearing Casual Dresses.

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 04:57

Hi everyone! I'd like to do a little survey about the opinions of men who see girls wearing:

Jumper Dress and/or Sundress

*For Jumper Dress it can be either with the girl wearing sleeves inside or just the dress in itself.
*For Sundress, it can either be with a cardigan or cycling shorts rather than leggings (I prefer this though).

Additionally, both dress mentioned are matched with boots.

Can the men out there give your opinions? Do you find such girls classy? Too innocent? Bubbly? Passive? Introvert? Girls can also share their opinions too on what you think.

Thanks everyone!

Back to top Go down

Men's Opinion about Women wearing Casual Dresses. Empty Re: Men's Opinion about Women wearing Casual Dresses.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 07 Jun 2013, 09:41

Hunter Jin wrote:Hi everyone! I'd like to do a little survey about the opinions of men who see girls wearing:

Jumper Dress and/or Sundress

*For Jumper Dress it can be either with the girl wearing sleeves inside or just the dress in itself.
*For Sundress, it can either be with a cardigan or cycling shorts rather than leggings (I prefer this though).

Additionally, both dress mentioned are matched with boots.

Can
the men out there give your opinions? Do you find such girls classy?
Too innocent? Bubbly? Passive? Introvert? Girls can also share their
opinions too on what you think.

Thanks everyone!

Hello,

So I actually had to use "Google images" to find out what these dresses look like, because I'm unfamiliar with all the fashion terminology in English
Embarassed.

But anyway:

1) About the Jumper dress, I wouldn't care if the sleeves were worn inside or if it was just the dress in itself; I find that both look very nice -and slightly elegant too, for a lack of a better word in English.

2) While I find "sundresses" a little less nice than the jumper dress, I would prefer seeing the combination with the cardigan rather than the leggings. But depending on the particular leggings used, my impressions can vary betweeen elegant, "childish/innocent" and probably many other adjectives...

Maybe I don't understand too much about fashion, but I also take into account accessories. As an example, where I am at least, many girls either wear some sort of ridiculous headgear and/or these stupid-looking "nerd glasses", which in my eyes ruin even the nicest outfit.

These are my thoughts.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Men's Opinion about Women wearing Casual Dresses. Empty Re: Men's Opinion about Women wearing Casual Dresses.

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 14:06

I see... Thanks for the reply. I actually know this kind of fashion terms because I mostly use them for my (girl) characters in my novel. Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Jun 2013, 10:17

Hello,

As a female I would say neither are my style. Especially not with boots!

My opinion: A dress this short should only be worn by slim women who are 30 at most and have very nice legs. For me personally it shows way too much skin (but I wouldn't wear shorts either). The sundress specifically isn't for a women with a larger bosom. In my experience this tends to give men the wrong impression.
I did have dresses like this when they were in fashion last, say 10+ years ago. We didn't wear them with leggings 10 years ago though.
I wouldn't wear them anymore, I'm in my 30's, had 3 kids, gained some weight and became much more modest. I don't like this look on most women my age and up, like they're trying to hide something (which they can't) about their age and that they're that eager for attention.

It's a great look for teenage girl and young women in their 20's though, depending on their personality as well as body type.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:04

Totally agree! What he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 17:21

I don't really care for jumper dresses, and I only wear sundresses for formal occasions. And even then I only have 1 dress Very Happy. Personally I'm more into jeans with a tank-top and a jacket pulled over it, but when its a formal occasion such as a wedding, dinner party, etc, I can come to the exception of wearing a sundress. Razz During those occasions I usually wear a darker colored sundress (Preferably velvet-red) with a pair of wedges. Razz

Then again, dresses aren't a look for everyone
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct 2013, 13:01

Who cares what anyone else thinks, if you like it and you feel good wearing it, then you should wear it! 
I actually love wearing jumper dresses when its cold, I even have a festive one with snow flakes and raindeer lol. As for sundresses, there are so many different styles, you can wear them for any occasion, with the added bonus of looking modest and sexy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 20 Oct 2013, 14:37

AstroRocket wrote:Who cares what anyone else thinks, if you like it and you feel good wearing it, then you should wear it!
True that! What he said.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top