Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having graphic problems after installing various expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having graphic problems after installing various expansions Empty Having graphic problems after installing various expansions

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 13:30

Hello!

I've playing Sims 3 for a while now and obviously got bored and wanted some expansions. I downloaded World Adventures but weren't able to install it for some reason and then I found this page. I downloaded University life and your patches and fixes, followed the instructions and it worked! I was so excited until I got in the game and noticed some graphic issues. First of all, when the game is displaying the town, it looks like it's under water, there are blue textures everywhere, but that dissapears after a while. Then, when I got into the house, some random disturbances appeared, it looks like a green thunder in some part of my screen or sometimes it just looks like a white blitz. In graphic options, everything is on low, I also checked advanced rendering and it got somewhat better until it got worse Smile. Obviously, I had either graphic card problems or I installed something wrong. So i uninstalled and installed everything again, with the exception of exchanging University life for Pets since University life is a boring expansion. But, it happend all over again. Is it just a graphic card problem? I have 4gb RAM but only 2.0 gHz processor.

The interesting thing is that today I tried installing Sims 3 only and it worked prefectly. Then I installed expansions and the issues came again and then I uninstalled everything but the Sims 3 and tried to play them and I had the same problems like I had when having the expansions. I am totally lost and furios. Can anyone tell me what seems to be the problem?

I wanted to put a link to my facebook account where you can see 2 videos of disturbances, but the forum doesn't allow me to WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thank you in advance!

Back to top Go down

Having graphic problems after installing various expansions Empty Re: Having graphic problems after installing various expansions

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 13:44

Ok, the problem is most definitely your graphic card. What type of card is it? Can you give us the details?
Also, are you sure your graphic card drivers are up to date?

Back to top Go down

Having graphic problems after installing various expansions Empty Re: Having graphic problems after installing various expansions

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 17:55

It's ATI Radeon x1200 series. I updated the drivers. Now I was just about to do a graphic card test and it doesn't work either. This is not my week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 18:48

shedreams wrote:It's ATI Radeon x1200 series

Very funny ^^. But seriously, what model is your graphics card?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 19:20

Maybe this can help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top