Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic problems? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphic problems? [SOLVED] Empty Graphic problems? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2014, 09:51

Well it has been a while since i got my new machine and i've been playing sims before my new machine, i had a weird issue going on with into the future EP i had a previus save game that i used before ITF EP  and tried to play it, everything went smooth till i traveled tothe future, i purchased a simbot then customized it ten when i returned home the simbot appearance changed into a random one and since that moment i experienced weird "lag" bugs, the sims froze on its place, but i could move the camara arround, speed up time, but the clock didnt move and that kinda stuff, i had to create another savegame to fix that issue dunno if this has happened to anyone or know the cause or even the solution.

Anyway thats not my main issue here, since i installed University my game doesnt show particles from animations like analyze or sience station or that kind of stuff, also IP stuffs shows no particles and into the future as well, the music thingy shows no lasers, the nanites on the containers are invisible, and some other stuffs, anyone knows how to fix this?

THanks ! and forgive my english i know its bad, Greetins from Mexico.

Back to top Go down

Graphic problems? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Graphic problems? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Mar 2014, 19:50

Is your new pc/laptop meet the minimum requirement of Sims 3?
As for the graphic lag, I suggest you lowering graphic setting in your Sims 3.

Try checking your pc compabilities with CYRI by system requirement Lab! (Google it, can't post link)

Updating your graphic card's driver might also help! Very Happy

As for the lack of help, maybe the admin are busy? with the preparation for Sims 4 and all. Just be patient and have a cup of coffee  tea Very Happy 

Tea 1 It's still hot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 04:02

it does, its a built pc i build it myself to play varius games, still need a better graphic card but i guess my graphics card its still powerfull enough to play sims, i mean i can play RE6 at high(not max tho) settings, also i play skyrim with nearly max settings and and other games without any problem, so its not my graphic card, its some sort of ingame issue cuz i can see every single particle from previous EP but not University, IP or ITF so it has to be something with those EP

AND just in case, my pc specs are
Intel i7 8-core 3.4 ghz
16 gb RAM ddr3
and Nvidia GT610(yep i know its crap but its the best starter graphic card i could found, for 40 dolars card its pretty good) 2gb VRAM ddr3
i can play with max settings without lag anymore, it was a savegame bug caused cuz i returned to the present with my simbot built in the future, so the simbot resets and dunno, bug maybe? so no more lag on new savegame, but still i have that graphic issues, its still playable but it gives the feeling that its missing something =( also i cant see the nanites on the wild so i cant get em all..
Any way thanks for answering James !

and sorry for my long message =P

//EDIT

oh yeah also since u mentioned it, do u know the sims 4 release date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 06:26

Somewhere in  September I guess?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Mar 2014, 19:37

nvm problem solved, if anyone its havin this issue and dont know the answer, s imply get an updated no mosaic mod or delete the one u have

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Thank you for sharing this tip ! Very Happy

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top