Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 vs sim2 hich has better features

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims  3 vs sim2  hich has better features Empty Sims 3 vs sim2 hich has better features

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 07:06

I LIKED IN SIM 2 YOUR SIM COULD GO TO JAIL FOR YEARS.

Back to top Go down

Sims  3 vs sim2  hich has better features Empty Re: Sims 3 vs sim2 hich has better features

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 11:56

I never really enjoyed Sims 2 because I was so ignorant when I played that. I didn't know that there were expansion packs (other than Open For Business; which I had) and custom contents and stuff. I just went into creating houses and sims and get bored with them few days later. So... silent

In Sims 3, though I love its features, it's just too much for my laptop now that I know that there are expansion packs and all that shit. It looks like the simmer inside me is catching up to the lost experience I should've had @ Sims 2.

Back to top Go down

Sims  3 vs sim2  hich has better features Empty Re: Sims 3 vs sim2 hich has better features

Post by invalidusername Thu 06 Jun 2013, 19:49

They aren't really that comparable. They both have some really awesome features, but also have their downfalls. 2 was nice for the whole aspiration thing, and having fears and wishes, but I hated the lack of movement everywhere else in the town. The creation of the sims also bugged me. I could never get the right outfit together, or the right hair color, things like that. 3 changed up the aspiration system, which is alright I guess, I like the variety of wishes you can have, and the moodlets are interesting sometimes. However, there are a lot of little things that are just so freaking annoying, like sims not being able to walk around things on the floor, or walking in the bathroom and just freaking everybody out. The fact that best friends (teenagers and younger) can't sleep in the same bed at a sleepover also annoys the heck out of me.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 01:38

No it's not like one is the sequel of the other :-/

I think The Sims 3 beats The Sims 2 by a mile. Sure, there are a few features from The Sims 2 that kind of leave a hole in The Sims 3, like the luck / aspiration system. It made sense and gave you more control over the game, whereas The Sims 3's luck is just chance.

A lot of people say The Sims 3 sucks from the technical point of view, that it's buggy as hell, unfinished, budget game, rushed, etc. That's probably true, but I can't really see how it's buggier than The Sims 2. They both have random errors, and where the early Sims 3 had the saving errors that eventually lead to crashes, the early Sims 2 had random crashes all over. The add-on framework also sucks in both.

I loved The Sims 2 but no matter how much EA might have screwed up The Sims 3 it still makes The Sims 2 feel limited and outdated.

Last edited by TUN3R on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 09:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 01:57

The Sims 3 beats the Sims 2 by along shot in my opinion,just don't get it for console. like never! like i say most games were made on a computer so its only normal to play it on computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 10 Jun 2013, 18:14

daniel316 wrote:The Sims 3 beats the Sims 2 by along shot in my opinion,just don't get it for console. like never! like i say most games were made on a computer so its only normal to play it on computer.
Hehe, I remember playing The Sims (2?): Pets on my Wii. Never. Again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top