Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jun 2013, 20:47

Hello!

I am new to the website and I had recently download The Sims 3. I have download the expansion pack University Life, and I have followed your instructions on how to installed it. I also did searches on the forum about this problem. And I really did not get it..
I have a Windows Vista 32-bit operating system.

If you helped me I would cry! I really want to play! Very Happy

Foreveralone

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:49

Ok. First, please give us a list of all the expansions you have installed.
Then, press the Windows key + the R key, type "regedit", and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Sims. Then post a screenshot of what is there.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jun 2013, 23:04

I installed the university life expansion and when I clicked on the Wow6432Node the Sims weren't there.

Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Editor2

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:28

DOMO652 wrote:Hello!

I am new to the website and I had recently download The Sims 3. I have download the expansion pack University Life, and I have followed your instructions on how to installed it. I also did searches on the forum about this problem. And I really did not get it..
I have a Windows Vista 32-bit operating system.

If you helped me I would cry! I really want to play! Very Happy

Sims 3 Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) 3450855690

Hello there,

OK if you are absolutely sure that you correctly applied the "Ultimate fix", then there is just one realistic alternative: namely doing a "clean" un-install of the game.

For a start, have a look at this article here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall

Please, try to follow the steps as precise as possible. Also: you should delete the proper registry keys manually, instead of using these "automatic registry cleaners"
Wink. The article is, in my opinion not too difficult to read, but still: if you feel unsure about something, then ask us. After un-installing you may restart the computer. And then you re-install again.

Good luck for now!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top