Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble sending sim to get a second degree.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble sending sim to get a second degree. Empty Trouble sending sim to get a second degree.

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 06:00

Fields wrote:
Isis_S_Corner wrote:Hi, I have a problem, my sim wants to get a second degree, but when I enroll again it doesn't send my sim, it asks me to move a household or create a sim.

Hi Isis could you make a new topic so we can help you resolve your issue, you can always add a link to this topic saying you tried everything in it with other steps you have tried.

Also could you explain how your sims were before trying to send them, did they appear normal for instance, all the information you put might be of use, even if you think it is not, we need as much as we can so we can get to the root off the issue

Thanks

Edit, are you sure it is not that screen where you choose where your sim wants to live whilst at university?
Sorry to take this long, I had had some trouble with my pc, but it's back to normal.
Actually it was right then, when you choose where to stay whilst in the uni, but it doesn't show my current sim, like the forst time I sent her, I don't know if I did something wrong.
I did the following: called to enroll, then my sim went there, but when the campus map showed, my sim wasn't there to send.
It asked me to do one from scratch or send a saved household.

Back to top Go down

Trouble sending sim to get a second degree. Empty Re: Trouble sending sim to get a second degree.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 09 Jun 2013, 08:45

Isis_S_Corner wrote:
Sorry to take this long, I had had some trouble with my pc, but it's back to normal.
Actually it was right then, when you choose where to stay whilst in the uni, but it doesn't show my current sim, like the forst time I sent her, I don't know if I did something wrong.
I did the following: called to enroll, then my sim went there, but when the campus map showed, my sim wasn't there to send.
It asked me to do one from scratch or send a saved household.

Hello,

First of all: do you know how to install "mods" ? These are (usually) in the ".package" file format ?

If yes, I suggest you try downloading and installing the latest (!!!) versions of
NRAAS Traveler , NRAAS ErrorTrap and NRAAS Overwatch .

Then re-travel to the university town to see if that makes any difference.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Trouble sending sim to get a second degree. Empty Re: Trouble sending sim to get a second degree.

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 09:18

Thanks!, I shall give it a go.

//EDIT

It didn't work, I'll try again later.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:49

Isis_S_Corner wrote:Thanks!, I shall give it a go.

//EDIT

It didn't work, I'll try again later.

Hello,

Sorry to hear that
Crying or Very sad. But I imagine that we had some people on the forum, who had success with that. As I said somewhere else in another topic, this "University" expansion is almost a disaster in terms of bugs.

If you are really sure that you downloaded the latest versions of all these mods, then only 2 alternatives come to my mind right now:
1) you either un-install that expansion, then go to My documents/Electronic Arts and rename "The Sims 3" folder, and after that go on with re-installing it.
2) or you install the latest version of MasterController and get your degree by "cheating" (search for that option to "create" an academic degree).

For now, I would recommend you try the second option, but if you are willing to spend some time with properly un-installing and re-installing that, then let us know.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 02:47

oh Noob
Thanks....I'll check if I can re-install it.
Thanks, I'll search for that info.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top