Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wooden stove from monte vista!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wooden stove from monte vista!!!! Empty wooden stove from monte vista!!!!

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 23:46

sorry if u have this theme but i want to ask if my wooden stove can work without mods...i deletred mod file couse it crashes my game and make me lot of troubles...but i wwant to make pizzas and other...can anyone help me!!!! thnks

Back to top Go down

wooden stove from monte vista!!!! Empty Re: wooden stove from monte vista!!!!

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 09:49

i have a wodden stove and i can't do nothing with it i put it outside inside my sim has high skill in cooking and still can't use it!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:01

blackrosemakridou wrote:sorry if u have this theme but i want to ask if my wooden stove can work without mods...i deletred mod file couse it crashes my game and make me lot of troubles...but i wwant to make pizzas and other...can anyone help me!!!! thnks

Hello there,

Do you still have your Mods-folder in the "Bin" ? Can you restore it ? (right-click on the folder in the bin and select "restore to...").

If you don't have it anymore, I'm afraid you have to wait a little bit until the Admin has re-uploaded all the store stuff - and the "store fixes" too (which are necessary in your case).

For the future, what I always recommend to people here is to NOT delete anything form "The Sims 3 folder"; what I usually do is suggesting to simply RENAME things. Why ? Well, if you rename folders, they will be "deactivated" if you wish. And later on, you can easily put back things from your old (renamed) folder into the new one.

So in your case, it would have been better to just rename the "Mods" folder (example: "Mods_") and then to put things back in one by one to see if they cause problems in the game. That way you have both Mods-folders (old + new) in one place, which makes putting old things back in easier
Wink.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 13:35

Sad yes i deleted it. but is ok i can wait couse is the only think that don't work. if i rename it does it still work; if i use it only for fixes will i have the crashes ; if not than i will keep it only for fix and nothing else...
thnks a lot for respoding...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Jun 2013, 20:36

blackrosemakridou wrote:Sad yes i deleted it. but is ok i can wait couse is the only think that don't work. if i rename it does it still work; if i use it only for fixes will i have the crashes ; if not than i will keep it only for fix and nothing else...
thnks a lot for respoding...

Hm, that sounds interesting. Actually, if you rename the "Mods" folder, then ALL your mods will be disabled. It is as if you had no Mods folder, then.

//EDIT

The method is this: you rename the "Mods" folder, and also create a NEW one (of course, with the sub-folder "Packages" and the resource.cfg file). You then put back in ONE mod. And then you start the game. If there are no problems, put in the next mod and start the game again. I know this will take some time, but you basically have to repeat this process until you see problems. Because at this point you will realise something like "Hey! that one mod I just put in causes trouble".

And then you remove that mod again.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 21:52

thnks alot.... Very Happy The Sims 3 plumbob  lol!

//EDIT

i created the mod file and launch crashes every time so i have to reinstall the all game to make it from start... Sad Mad:(

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Jun 2013, 21:32

blackrosemakridou wrote:i created the mod file and launch crashes every time so i have to reinstall the all game to make it from start... Sad Mad:(

Hello again,

No, please do not un-install yet Crying or Very sad. OK, can you post a screenshot of your Mods/Packages folder ?

To make a screenshot, press
Prt Scr which is ( USUALLY ) next to F12 , on top of Insert , and next to Scroll Lock. Then you open, for example, a program like "Microsoft Paint" and select the option "Paste". Now you should see your screenshot - then you save your picture.

To upload a picture here, click on "Host image", then select your screenshot. After that you should get the URL (the "internet link") for that picture. Now you go to "Insert image" (the symbol on the right next to "Host image") and paste the URL.

In your post, you should see the screenshot now.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 22:18

wooden stove from monte vista!!!! Mods13finaly i did it...well i saw it too late so i did reinstall and i am installing it again. why must it be so difficuld hmmmm...Wat. it did dayed that i had to delede 5 cas files from ea in my name file...i will not delete them again...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Jun 2013, 22:26

OK, I actually wanted to see the inside of the "Packages" folder (I haven't made that clear enough before Embarassed).

So could you post another picture ? You know, the inside of the Packages folder where you see all the ".package" files ?

And could you also change the size of the picture then (in "Host an image" you find an option to change the size - I recommend you choose 1024x size) Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 12 Jun 2013, 22:37

Hello there,

Just a side-note: if you need a copy of the Store Fixes until the MediaFire alternative is up, just send an e-mail to "Games4theworld@hotmail.com" and start the subject with: "Requesting The Sims 3 Store Fixes".
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 23:13

ok just a minute... wooden stove from monte vista!!!! Mods142
wooden stove from monte vista!!!! Iiiii_103wooden stove from monte vista!!!! Iiiii_114wooden stove from monte vista!!!! Iiiii_12hope is ok now Very Happy

//EDIT

admin i just send it. where can i find the worlds ....can u send them to me too; thnks a lot to everyone....i wand finally to keep a family and survive them 4 seasons...grrr i did a day before chrisstmass...can u belive this.....and again thnks both of u...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Jun 2013, 23:28

Hello again,

OK, from what I could see, this "Douglasveiga chef-service" seems compatible with the latest Base game patch (version 1.50) - I hope your base game version is 1.50 ?

And this "good time pose pack"? I can't really tell if it is the latest version. Plus I am not sure about all of the "Social media.packages"; I can't tell from the pictures if there might be problems. Are you absolutely sure they are compatible ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 13 Jun 2013, 03:03

It's caused by the four "real social networking" mods. Those conflict with each other, as one is "all facebook", one is "all twitter", one is "all tumblr", and the other is a mix of the three. They all change the same file, so the game is freaking out about them all being in there and can't figure out what to do, so it just crashes.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 12:23

yes i have 1.50. so is better to delete and keep it only for fix. have i to delete the cas files; is it importand; i am afraid to delete it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 13 Jun 2013, 17:08

Try deleting just those files I talked about. You can only have one of them in there. The other three have to go.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 17:20

οκ thnks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top