Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:03

Hello, so I have installed University Life. After signing them into the University everything kinda loads, then I can choose a place where I want to live, then green The Sims sign loads and University town appears without any selections No , I can see only buildings,move mouse, but I can't do anything, like zoom in, see my sims and stuff..What do you think problem is? The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED] 2830496658 The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED] University

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:05

Kavutea wrote:Hello, so I have installed University Life. After signing them into the University everything kinda loads, then I can choose a place where I want to live, then green The Sims sign loads and University town appears without any selections No , I can see only buildings,move mouse, but I can't do anything, like zoom in, see my sims and stuff..What do you think problem is? The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED] 2830496658 The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED] University

Hello,

This seems to be a common bug. But do you know how to install "Mods" ?

If you download and install the latest versions of "NRAAS Traveler", and maybe "NRAAS Overwatch" & "NRAAS ErrorTrap" too; maybe it will help you with your problem.

Let us know the result or if you need any help with installing mods. But good luck for now !
Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:06

No, I don't know how to install mods Facepalm . Where can I find it?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:16

Kavutea wrote:No, I don't know how to install mods The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED] 2279017149 . Where can I find it?

OK, look here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files
Then go under
"2. Download the ready-made FrameworkSetup.zip" and download that framework (you need to open it with WinRAR and then extract it to any place).

If you have correctly extracted it, you then put the folder into the following location: My documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3

As for the mods themselves:
ErrorTrap , Overwatch , Traveler . Download the versions with the patch level 1.50 Wink.

Again, these mods are in WinRAR files (open and extract them with WinRAR). After extracting you put the ".package" files (that's the file format of the mods) into the PACKAGES sub-folder of the "Mods" folder you downloaded.

Start the game, then re-travel to university.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:47

Ok, thanks for that Mods part, and what about ErrorTrap , Overwatch , Traveler. Where can I get these? I find only wikiplace where I can only read about those. Gosh, I'm zero at computers.. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Jun 2013, 20:31

Kavutea wrote:Ok, thanks for that Mods part, and what about ErrorTrap , Overwatch , Traveler. Where can I get these? I find only wikiplace where I can only read about those. Gosh, I'm zero at computers.. Embarassed

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. But do you see that in my previous post the words "Traveler", "ErrorTrap" and "Overwatch" have a different colour ? Just click on these words, and you will get to the NRAAS page. After that you click on "base mod" (patch level 1.50) - and you should get to the download page
Wink. For the actual download, scroll to the bottom of the page then.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:05

Well, tfu tfu tdfu, it works now, eventhough I have no idea how I did everything right The Sims 3 University Life issue. [SOLVED] 294340757

Thank you so much I love you

Helper edit: nothing to thank for Wink. The most important thing is that your problem was solved and that you learned how to install mods too. OK, happy simming! And if you have any other questions, feel free to open another topic here. I will close this now.

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top