Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise? Empty When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 12:31

Hi, I was just wondering when G4TW will upload a torrent for the Sims 3 Island Paradise and if they will be able to. bounce

Back to top Go down

When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise? Empty Re: When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 13:03

Not released yet.

I think the release date is 25th, so a few days later probably.

Back to top Go down

When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise? Empty Re: When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 13:27

Oh okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 13:31

25th in the US. But that's just the game, the Ultimate Fix will probably be released on 27th or so (assuming Admin uploads the US version of the expansion, otherwise the UF will probably be out on the 30th).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 14:15

I don't think we need a special patch for it, i just think it workx with 1.55, where we recently got a patch for Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 14:18

TUN3R meant the crack, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 16:11

well if admin knowing,he will have the add on craked and comes with the torrent,every torrent he had made came with own crack,besides the ulitmate fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 16:27

Schendrick wrote:TUN3R meant the crack, I think.

Ultimate Fix = crack.

coolking wrote:I don't think we need a special patch for it, i just think it workx with 1.55, where we recently got a patch for Smile

Every new expansion comes with an update for the base game, but I think 1.55 is the one for Island Paradise yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 17:35

More precisely, the Ultimate Fix contains the latest cracked files and the original files for all expansions before any update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:21

I think he's just curious because a "coming soon" used to be up a week in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:20

TUN3R wrote:
Schendrick wrote:TUN3R meant the crack, I think.

Ultimate Fix = crack.

coolking wrote:I don't think we need a special patch for it, i just think it workx with 1.55, where we recently got a patch for Smile

Every new expansion comes with an update for the base game, but I think 1.55 is the one for Island Paradise yeah.

So we don't need a new crack Smile, if i'm right

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:26

Hello,

We don't know that yet, but the crack will be included in the torrent anyway. 
The expansion will definitely be available within a few days of the US release. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:45

Hello there,

Let's say within 1-3 days of the official release.
Also, you probably do not need the crack that comes with Island Paradise, as the game will (most likely) have version 1.55 on release.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 00:09

Admin wrote:Hello there,

Also, you probably do not need the crack that comes with Island Paradise, as the game will (most likely) have version 1.55 on release.

Assuming Island Paradise is 1.55 and not 1.60 or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 05:34

I am actually downloading Island Paradise right now!!. It caught me off guard but a great surprise, don't know how they got it but they did. I am close to finishing the download and will let you know of my progress, take care everyone!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 10:30

Admin wrote:Hello there,

Is this the EU release date or the US release date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 19:41

hello i have already sims 3 island paradise i download it from :

Censored

i dont know if im allow to post the link of the game sorry but here the game

Admin edit: No outside links please. This is suspicious at best, since the EP isn't even officially released yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 19:47

killer478 wrote:hello i have already sims 3 island paradise i download it from :

Censored

i dont know if im allow to post the link of the game sorry but here the game
Does it work with the Ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:02

That will work with the ultimate fix yes Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:09

g4tw torrent of Sims 3 Island Paradise is out now too. Yeeyy!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:13

OMG!Island Paradise G4TW!
Wooohooo!!!!!!!

Admin edit: Link updated, we've uploaded a fixed version, which has the crack included.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:51

To l8 i already got it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 12:33

i am downloaded it to... cant wait for it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 16:06

sleepyqwib wrote:OMG!___Games4theworld__]Island Paradise G4TW!
Wooohooo!!!!!!!

Admin edit: Link updated, we've uploaded a fixed version, which has the crack included.

- ADMIN
WTF? Wait a minute... someones link gets blocked cause it was suspicious cause the game wasn't out yet. Now an admin posts up a link?

Did someone hijack an admin account?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 16:59

styxxx wrote:
sleepyqwib wrote:OMG!___Games4theworld__]Island Paradise G4TW!
Wooohooo!!!!!!!

- ADMIN
WTF? Wait a minute... someones link gets blocked cause it was suspicious cause the game wasn't out yet. Now an admin posts up a link?

Did someone hijack an admin account?

No... there was a release that Admin put out that DID NOT include a crack. Lots of ppl started to download it. Admin released a note saying NEW DOWNLOAD WITH CRACK, killed the other and started the new one. No one hijacked anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top