Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise? - Page 2 Empty When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 12:31

First topic message reminder :

Hi, I was just wondering when G4TW will upload a torrent for the Sims 3 Island Paradise and if they will be able to. bounce

Back to top Go down

When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise? - Page 2 Empty Re: When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 16:06

sleepyqwib wrote:OMG!___Games4theworld__]Island Paradise G4TW!
Wooohooo!!!!!!!

Admin edit: Link updated, we've uploaded a fixed version, which has the crack included.

- ADMIN
WTF? Wait a minute... someones link gets blocked cause it was suspicious cause the game wasn't out yet. Now an admin posts up a link?

Did someone hijack an admin account?

Back to top Go down

When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise? - Page 2 Empty Re: When will there be a torrent for The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 16:59

styxxx wrote:
sleepyqwib wrote:OMG!___Games4theworld__]Island Paradise G4TW!
Wooohooo!!!!!!!

Admin edit: Link updated, we've uploaded a fixed version, which has the crack included.

- ADMIN
WTF? Wait a minute... someones link gets blocked cause it was suspicious cause the game wasn't out yet. Now an admin posts up a link?

Did someone hijack an admin account?

No... there was a release that Admin put out that DID NOT include a crack. Lots of ppl started to download it. Admin released a note saying NEW DOWNLOAD WITH CRACK, killed the other and started the new one. No one hijacked anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:00

i liek to helpz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:05

Admin wrote:i liek to helpz
Well, between the way you are currently posting Facepalm
and the fact that it isn't officially released Shocked, for the first time ever I'm bombarding a G4TW download with the best non-law enforcement anti-virus in the world.

Just to be safe. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:06

styxxx wrote:
Well, between the way you are currently posting 🤦and the fact that it isn't officially released Shocked, for the first time ever I'm bombarding a G4TW download with the best non-law enforcement anti-virus in the world.

Just to be safe. tongue

I was told to have faith in Admin, and I am... he's just being silly. (which is slightly frightening from Admin!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:09

steak n eggs wrote:
styxxx wrote:
Well, between the way you are currently posting 🤦and the fact that it isn't officially released Shocked, for the first time ever I'm bombarding a G4TW download with the best non-law enforcement anti-virus in the world.

Just to be safe. tongue

I was told to have faith in Admin, and I am... he's just being silly. (which is slightly frightening from Admin!)

Normally I do. But, this is just a little odd. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 19:16

WHAT?!?!!? YAYAYAY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top