Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 University life Error HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 University life Error HELP Empty The sims 3 University life Error HELP

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 08:38

So I have downloaded university life, and YES, I have copied and replaced the crack into the Bin file. The error occurs when I try to start up the game. I have tried this using the launcher and the alternative .exe file and all I get is a black screen followed by it crashing and saying "'an unknown error has occurred"'. So i cannot get into the game at all. This is SO frustrating because I am doing everything and following the instructions. What is happening?

I am using windows 8, is there an updated crack i should be using? I am also using a purchased base game and updated it to 1.55 before Installing university life. So i don't know what do. Please help me Sad

//EDIT: Oh and also, I have tried downloading the Ultimate fix, but it gets to 23% and then stops. WHAT is happening!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 University life Error HELP Empty Re: The sims 3 University life Error HELP

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:05

Please use Chrome to download the Ultimate Fix. Then follow the instructions inside!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top