Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Paradise keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Island Paradise keeps crashing Empty Island Paradise keeps crashing

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 00:46

Like the title implies I cant play the new Ep.. It starts out fine. Load up a neighborhood go into CAS and then 5 min later it crashes.. I've removed all my mods, uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works. I never had crashing problems before island Paradise.  Thank you in advice for help.
Running on Windows 7..

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise keeps crashing Empty Re: Island Paradise keeps crashing

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 01:27

My game's crashing HARD only in CAS, very laggy while playing an already sims created family. I have the crash logger and it's telling me insufficient memory for my crashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 09:54

Try to add your game to the DEP...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 15:56

Well now that I uninstalled the Ep it still crashes without it. I'm pretty sure its the update.. any advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 17:14

Shamrock wrote:Try to add your game to the DEP...

DEP makes no difference with CAS crash if you have borked mods/cc in there Wink ONLY thing that keeps my CAS from crashing is taking out the WHOLE My Docs/ EA folder and letting the game run on a fresh folder / recreate everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue 25 Jun 2013, 17:44

steak n eggs wrote:DEP makes no difference with CAS crash if you have borked mods/cc in there Wink ONLY thing that keeps my CAS from crashing is taking out the WHOLE My Docs/ EA folder and letting the game run on a fresh folder / recreate everything

Hello,

DEP makes difference with CAS crashes, it stops crashing Wink. But if your crash is due to some corrupted cc or files you should renaming your documents folder. It's important to identfy the cause of problem, before misjudging and letting others to do it. 

And of course, a tip that didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others. Wink
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 17:57

Phoebe wrote:
steak n eggs wrote:DEP makes no difference with CAS crash if you have borked mods/cc in there Wink ONLY thing that keeps my CAS from crashing is taking out the WHOLE My Docs/ EA folder and letting the game run on a fresh folder / recreate everything

Hello,

DEP makes difference with CAS crashes, it stops crashing Wink. But if your crash is due to some corrupted cc or files you should renaming your documents folder. It's important to identfy the cause of problem, before misjudging and letting others to do it. 

And of course, a tip that didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others. Wink

Hence the word... MY. Shockedsilent

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue 25 Jun 2013, 18:06

steak n eggs wrote:Hence the word... MY. Shockedsilent

Sorry if I sound harsh, that wasn't my intend. We're dealing with lots of problems here and wrong information is doing worse.. As long as you're sure about it, you're free to say and help us! You can't believe how much we need it! cherry
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 18:09

I was just giving my personal experience, which is why I used the word MY instead of saying "everyone's game will do this". You didn't sound harsh, no worries. I just think that there isn't going to be a quick and easy solution right now since the patch, the update and the IP ep are all very very new. It happens with every single new EP, glitches galore until an update/patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec 2013, 03:50

Shamrock wrote:Try to add your game to the DEP...    

What's DEP ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top