Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Island Paradise Carnaval Costumes Pack. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise Carnaval Costumes Pack. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 3 Island Paradise Carnaval Costumes Pack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 18:44

Here ya go! Just like the last one it is already decrapified and ready to go. Enjoy!

I can't post links yet so add mediafire.com before the last bit below.

Censored

"The Pack Costume Carnival has two exclusive new clothes to leave your island retreat even more festive!"

//EDIT

Man yall are stupid. You block links to game files that I am sure the people on this forum want. You are a pirate group yet you CENSOR everything. Get REAL. You are acting EXACTLY like these big game companies that try to censor and take away your freedoms.

Maybe you guys should go work for Electronic Arts. I am sure they need some more police.

Last edited by chaseadams on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise Carnaval Costumes Pack. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise Carnaval Costumes Pack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 23:04

Thank you for this (undeserved and really constructive) critics.
The reason why we censor the links is because we like to provide the people of this forum with safe and reliable links. Any link we do not know of cannot be trusted.
That is also the reason why so many people trust us and stick around! Wink

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise Carnaval Costumes Pack. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise Carnaval Costumes Pack. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Wed 26 Jun 2013, 12:01

Hi there,

There is a reason why you can't post links (yet)?
The Sims 3 Island Paradise Carnaval Costumes Pack. [CLOSED] Untitl15

Besides, I'd love to work for EA - if you can find me a job there - but I'd rather start my own company and actually care about the quality of the products I release and about the people that buy my stuff.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 13:06

Admin wrote:

Besides, I'd love to work for EA - if you can find me a job there - but I'd rather start my own company and actually care about the quality of the products I release and about the people that buy my stuff.

Careful what you wish for. I don't know how game developers are treated but marketing, management and low level developer employees are about as expendable as they get for EA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 26 Jun 2013, 13:12

TUN3R wrote:
Admin wrote:

Careful what you wish for. I don't know how game developers are treated but marketing, management and low level developer employees are about as expendable as they get for EA.
Oops, I forgot the [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] tags. Facepalm
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 13:23

Admin wrote:Oops, I forgot the [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] tags. Facepalm

It's ok, I understand trollicotine withdrawal is hard Trollemote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:09

That WAS a safe and reliable link. What you mean to say is that you like to release links that you can say "YOU" released. I am sure you probably already downloaded it and will slap it up here saying OHHH! GAMES4THEWORLD EXCLUSIVE RELEASE!

Whatever people. Pot calling the kettle black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 20:19

chaseadams wrote:That WAS a safe and reliable link. What you mean to say is that you like to release links that you can say "YOU" released. I am sure you probably already downloaded it and will slap it up here saying OHHH! GAMES4THEWORLD EXCLUSIVE RELEASE!

Someone is mad...

Look bro, forums are prime-targets for spam-bots. By preventing newbs from posting links they also prevent spam-bots from creating a ton of pointless ad topics until someone finds them, bans the bots and then deletes the threads one by one. Just pointless work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 27 Jun 2013, 20:53

chaseadams wrote:That WAS a safe and reliable link. What you mean to say is that you like to release links that you can say "YOU" released. I am sure you probably already downloaded it and will slap it up here saying OHHH! GAMES4THEWORLD EXCLUSIVE RELEASE!

Yes... that's pretty much what we do here. :DBut you're banned and we're still here, that's the difference between you and us.

TUN3R wrote:

Someone is mad...

Look bro, forums are prime-targets for spam-bots. By preventing newbs from posting links they also prevent spam-bots from creating a ton of pointless ad topics until someone finds them, bans the bots and then deletes the threads one by one. Just pointless work.
Haha, amen!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top