Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Generations is taking forever to load??!??!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Generations is taking forever to load??!??!? Empty Sims Generations is taking forever to load??!??!?

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2011, 21:19

Hi guys Very Happy

Well i downloaded the outdoor stuff and generations today (from this website) and i didnt get any problems when i pressed the play button. But then when it got to the black screen where it says sims 3 and then shows a short video it took maybe half n hour to an hour to load. And then when i wanted to load my family i was sitting there for half n hour and the green bar didnt move once. No Is it something with my computer or the game, because i really dont want to wait 2 hours for the game to load up every time i want to play.

-sigh-

Thx in advance

Back to top Go down

Sims Generations is taking forever to load??!??!? Empty Re: Sims Generations is taking forever to load??!??!?

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2011, 21:24

I'm pretty sure that's a problem with your computer.

Back to top Go down

Sims Generations is taking forever to load??!??!? Empty Re: Sims Generations is taking forever to load??!??!?

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2011, 22:39

Ive deleted alot of stuff from my computer and its still slow and its not my ram. And it did not do this before so i dont what to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2011, 22:46

Hi could you post your system specs for me. All the hardware listings that are listed on the game, but the specific hardware that you have in your computer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2011, 22:58

Hiya,

my specs

-2.00gb of ram
-32 bit
-windows 7
-42gb of free space of 111gb
-directx 11
-2.00GHz

uhh i dont quite know if thats what you wanted, if not pls tell me.

Sims reqs (For Vista) they dont have windows 7

• 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
  • 1.5 GB RAM
  • 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
  • Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1
  • At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets under Windows, the game requires at least:

• Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above
  • 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
  • 0.5 GB additional RAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2011, 23:16

Notice the fact that The Sims 3 requires a 2.4 GHz CPU while you are using a 2.00 GHz CPU. You're computer is not meeting minimum requirements as far as I can tell. Also, you are probably maxing out your RAM, therefore the computer would use page files which would slow down the game even more. The Game works just fine on Windows 7, because I am using Windows 7 64 bit. I'm guessing you have a compatible graphic card if you are running directx 11.

I hope this information comes handy to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2011, 23:24

Thanks alot, ill try to fix those things and hopefully it'll run faster Looking for bad joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 10 Jun 2011, 12:05

FerrisTime wrote:Thanks alot, ill try to fix those things and hopefully it'll run faster Looking for bad joke
Hello,

Here you'll see everything more specific: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top