Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't snorkel/dive? Sims 3 Island paradise, help me out please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't snorkel/dive? Sims 3 Island paradise, help me out please? Empty Can't snorkel/dive? Sims 3 Island paradise, help me out please?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 03:58

So I saw a thread about this a few moments ago, But they managed to remove their problem by taking off a mod... I tried that didn't work out Wat.

I have removed my mods, I have the fix ( Yes its the up to date version ) the game runs fine I just can't snorkel or dive Everything else in Island paradise seems to work fine , But the one thing I actually want to do  won't... any help/ Ideas on what to try?

Back to top Go down

Can't snorkel/dive? Sims 3 Island paradise, help me out please? Empty Re: Can't snorkel/dive? Sims 3 Island paradise, help me out please?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 03:59

This is actually the first time I have had a problem I could not fix on my own with a little research .... Kinda disappointing.

Back to top Go down

Can't snorkel/dive? Sims 3 Island paradise, help me out please? Empty Re: Can't snorkel/dive? Sims 3 Island paradise, help me out please?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:14

Lol though trial and error I got it,  Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 16:19

Would be helpful to explain what you did so others might benefit from your experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 26 Jun 2013, 16:20

Mick Danger wrote:Would be helpful to explain what you did so others might benefit from your experience.

Yes, elaborate! Oh and don't double-post. The "Edit" button is designed for this.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top