Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't snorkel/dive (Island Paradise). helppp!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can't snorkel/dive (Island Paradise). helppp!!! Empty can't snorkel/dive (Island Paradise). helppp!!!

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:12

My sims can't snorkel / dive. I've tried to delete mods, but my sims still can't snorkel / dive. every time I tried to snorkel, my sims will immediately be on the beach nearby. help me, please. I really wanted to try diving. Sorry for my bad english.

Back to top Go down

can't snorkel/dive (Island Paradise). helppp!!! Empty Re: can't snorkel/dive (Island Paradise). helppp!!!

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 21:01

What mods do you have that you are currently using? Even using a Store Fix package it can sometimes cause your game to go silly.

Back to top Go down

can't snorkel/dive (Island Paradise). helppp!!! Empty Re: can't snorkel/dive (Island Paradise). helppp!!!

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:33

Diving you cant dive unless you raised your dive skill a bit and snorkeling make sure you to a deep part of the ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 04:40

I can't snorkels, means I also can't diving. I have mods TG Store Fix V13, fiesta store set fix, and ccmerged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:13

Try to buy a scuba gear, and take a class.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:58

Shamrock wrote:Try to buy a scuba gear, and take a class.

Every sim is given a default scuba gear, Shamrock...
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:01

Oh ok Embarassed sorry my bad...
Then try the class...

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:10

vivikhun wrote:I can't snorkels, means I also can't diving. I have mods TG Store Fix V13, fiesta store set fix, and ccmerged.

Try renaming your Sims 3 folder in the document section and restart the game. This will create a new folder without mods.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top