Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant find the island paradise blueprints

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cant find the island paradise blueprints Empty cant find the island paradise blueprints

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 04:30

I looked over and over but don't know how to find them i have the items like beds but no blueprints

Back to top Go down

cant find the island paradise blueprints Empty Re: cant find the island paradise blueprints

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 09:29

They should be where the other blueprints are.

Back to top Go down

cant find the island paradise blueprints Empty Re: cant find the island paradise blueprints

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 10:44

Next to the Grid icon, it looks like a tool...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 12:58

i've got the same problem, i do have the swimmingpools, but not the other blueprints

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 13:27

Maybe the other blueprints work only on Resort lots... They worked for me when I tried to make a resort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 26 Jun 2013, 18:14

V10R37 wrote:Maybe the other blueprints work only on Resort lots... They worked for me when I tried to make a resort.

Definetely they are. Blueprints changes due to the type of location you're building.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 19:42

Phoebe wrote:
V10R37 wrote:Maybe the other blueprints work only on Resort lots... They worked for me when I tried to make a resort.

Definetely they are. Blueprints changes due to the type of location you're building.
Confirmed I guess this is solved? or does OP need more assistance with this topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top