Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Island Paradise Empty Island Paradise

Post by Guest Thu 17 Apr 2014, 19:47

I HAVE READ THE RULES!

There is ONE seeder for islander paradise, ive been on 63% for days.  ive also read how to speed up my downloads and its not helping. 
Island Paradise Captur14

Not trying to be rude, it just looks like no ones listening and alot of us are trying to download.
 The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise Empty Re: Island Paradise

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 17 Apr 2014, 21:03

hummingbirdkrista wrote:I HAVE READ THE RULES!

There is ONE seeder for islander paradise, ive been on 63% for days.  ive also read how to speed up my downloads and its not helping. 
Island Paradise Captur14

Not trying to be rude, it just looks like no ones listening and alot of us are trying to download.
 The Sims 3 plumbob

//MOVED

Hello,

I decided to move your topic to "The Sims (3) downloads support (PC)". Have you actually tried the .torrent from Piratebay already, instead of the KAT (Kickass torrents) one ? Smile

No, you're not exactly rude, but I'd still like to ask you to stay friendly. Wink  I am "listening" (like all the other team members too), and I actually read every single post on this forum here. 

There was a problem actually, with some (?) torrents from KAT, and I'm not sure if "Island Paradise" is the only game affected by that, but you should indeed try the one from Piratebay.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Apr 2014, 03:20

****, that did come off rude didnt it?! ahaha Definitely didn't mean for it to.  All I saw was alot of closed topics asking for seeding of island paradise and no response to them besides "read the rules!"Smile

I redownloaded it from your website and its doing better now.  I have downloaded everything else from kickass no problems.  Weird!

I hope i didnt offend anyone, i definitely didnt mean to.
 Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Apr 2014, 09:50

hummingbirdkrista wrote:****, that did come off rude didnt it?! ahaha Definitely didn't mean for it to.  All I saw was alot of closed topics asking for seeding of island paradise and no response to them besides "read the rules!" Smile

I redownloaded it from your website and its doing better now.  I have downloaded everything else from kickass no problems.  Weird!

I hope i didnt offend anyone, i definitely didnt mean to.
 Hammertime

It's fine. Smile  

But should you experience something like that (from KAT) again, try the torrents from other sources, so Piratebay or this site here:

http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Can I help you with anything else or can I close the topic ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top