Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 SEASONS AND UNIVERSITY LIFE ON MAC[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 SEASONS AND UNIVERSITY LIFE ON MAC[SOLVED] Empty HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 SEASONS AND UNIVERSITY LIFE ON MAC[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 23:47

I've downloaded the seasons and university life packs and im not sure whether they actually can be installed on mac. 

if they can, HOW? please help!!

i've downloaded the sims 3 complete and installed and have been successfully playing. 
Now im just looking for these two (which were claimed to be a part of the "complete" package

Back to top Go down

HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 SEASONS AND UNIVERSITY LIFE ON MAC[SOLVED] Empty Re: HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 SEASONS AND UNIVERSITY LIFE ON MAC[SOLVED]

Post by Phoebe Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:13

Hello,
If you have downloaded those two expansions from here, yes you can install them. 

Please red the Mac Guide, it explains how to install a expansion pack. It explains how to install Late night for an example, but the process the same you can install every expansion pack with the same way. Just read carefully the guide please and after installing all, crack your game with Ultimate Fix. There is a good in it and it explains everything, how to do, what to crack etc.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask. Good luck!The Sims Plumbob 1
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 SEASONS AND UNIVERSITY LIFE ON MAC[SOLVED] Empty Re: HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 SEASONS AND UNIVERSITY LIFE ON MAC[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:11

I have download the .iso archive from internet of Sims University, double click on .iso, put a serial (search google) and is installed Smile. But with Paradise Island is not easy because ther is not serial functional for this game WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Thu 27 Jun 2013, 19:29

markspitz15 wrote:I have download the .iso archive from internet of Sims University, double click on .iso, put a serial (search google) and is installed Smile. But with Paradise Island is not easy because ther is not serial functional for this game WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hello,

Please open a new thread for your problem and also the serial number can be found in the torrent file orsearching through internet.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:16

thank you thank you thank you! it works now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Fri 28 Jun 2013, 18:34

vivv wrote:thank you thank you thank you! it works now!

I am soo happy to hear that Vivv! Happy simming! The Sims 3 plumbob 

Topic is closed.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top