Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with Sims 3 University Life install

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with Sims 3 University Life install Empty Problems with Sims 3 University Life install

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 12:49

I have downloaded the games4world version of Sims 3 University onto my mac, and i tried following the instruction guide, but when the installer opens, it says "Could not verify integrity of the installer". in the instructions, it says to open Sims3EP09Setup.exe, but it doesn't work on macs. What do i do?!

//EDIT
Help

Back to top Go down

Problems with Sims 3 University Life install Empty Re: Problems with Sims 3 University Life install

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:18

Sorry, I can't help you...
I'm a Problems with Sims 3 University Life install 1490881299 when it comes to Mac...
And sorry for the delay.

Back to top Go down

Problems with Sims 3 University Life install Empty Re: Problems with Sims 3 University Life install

Post by Phoebe Mon 05 Aug 2013, 22:37

Hello,

Have you tried to create a .dmg file to install the game as tutorial explains? If not, please follow the instructions from the Mac tutorial.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top