Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-Stop script errors?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Non-Stop script errors? Empty Non-Stop script errors?

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:09

This is more of an annoyance then a problem, ever since installing Island Paradise, NRaas ErrorTrap keeps on consistently saying "NRaas ErrorTrap, Script Error, simname"
Its driving me crazy because I dunno whats causing it, all my mods have been updated (I only have NRaas mods anyway) I can't figure out if its faulty CC or what.
I'm considering removing the ErrorTrap mod because its became such a pain, in 5 minutes I'll have over 30 script errors..

Heres some of the script error: 

Script error 1:

Script error 2:

Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Non-Stop script errors? Empty Re: Non-Stop script errors?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 27 Jun 2013, 16:52

scarletrose wrote:This is more of an annoyance then a problem, ever since installing Island Paradise, NRaas ErrorTrap keeps on consistently saying "NRaas ErrorTrap, Script Error, simname"
Its driving me crazy because I dunno whats causing it, all my mods have been updated (I only have NRaas mods anyway) I can't figure out if its faulty CC or what.
I'm considering removing the ErrorTrap mod because its became such a pain, in 5 minutes I'll have over 30 script errors..

Heres some of the script error: 

Script error 1:

Script error 2:

Any suggestions?

Hello there,

When does that "script.error" popup appear ? Does it appear randomnly or only when you try to do specific interactions ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:23

Um, most of the time it just happens randomly, these sims aren't even a part of my active household, the live in other houses etc.  My guess is they are trying to do some interaction which is causing the error, but i can't figure out what's causing it..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:49

scarletrose wrote:Um, most of the time it just happens randomly, these sims aren't even a part of my active household, the live in other houses etc.  My guess is they are trying to do some interaction which is causing the error, but i can't figure out what's causing it..

As you probably guessed already: the reason I asked that question (when these pop-ups appear), was because if it only happened in certain situations/interactions, then I would have suggested to avoid these interactions, if possible.

Other than that, I can't think of another solution, than to remove that mod, if you find it annoying. One more thing maybe: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/State+of+the+Mod

You might want to check out this site regularly, maybe "ErrorTrap" will be updated again soon. You will also find information on other NRAAS mods there.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 06:39

twallan came out with another error trap update, and that seemed to fix 1 in 6 popups, but still quite a few occurring...  Still can't figure it out, I'm guessing its a mod maybe? I'm just going to perhaps remove error trap until mastercontroller & woohooer come out of the testing phase, as I have a feeling it might be one of them.. But we'll see anyway..

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 29 Jun 2013, 13:10

Hello,

Please let us know the result.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 02:44

I had that problem..so i remove all my package files except for my nraas mods and that seem to work..So i guess its one of my cc thats messed up..coz my mods are in the game in its workin fine..maybe u could try doin that..well thats if u use package files Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:02

juskeesh wrote:I had that problem..so i remove all my package files except for my nraas mods and that seem to work..So i guess its one of my cc thats messed up..coz my mods are in the game in its workin fine..maybe u could try doin that..well thats if u use package files Smile

As far as I am concerned, I hardly have any other ".package" files besides several NRAAS mods, and I also get constant "script.error" pop-ups. Wink

We should all wait for an update of the "ErrorTrap" mod.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 07:32

Glad i'm not the only person experiencing these non-stop errors.  I believe that the ErrorTrap mod has been updated to 1.55 (was released from the testing version a few days ago), I've also updated the Woohooer mod (which also was released out of testing).  I'm still awaiting the MasterController to come out of testing phase.  Although now that MOST* of my mods are fully updated, I only get script errors 1 in around 5 minutes of game play, which i'm convinced it's due to having the mastercontroller still in game even though its not 100% stable yet.
I suggest installing the new 1.55 updated mods from the NRaas website for anyone else with this issue.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Update+History

* Following mods have been updated & are being used:
Non-Stop script errors? CDebugEnabler 
     Decensor
     ErrorTrap 
     OverWatch 
     Traveler
      Woohooer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top