Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets torrent problem "The Sims 3 pets requires The Sims 3 installed"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets torrent problem "The Sims 3 pets requires The Sims 3 installed" Empty Sims 3 Pets torrent problem "The Sims 3 pets requires The Sims 3 installed"

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 20:00

I have TS3 Legit from Steam.
I think it may be because of the directory.

Any help/fixes?
FUU!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets torrent problem "The Sims 3 pets requires The Sims 3 installed" Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets torrent problem "The Sims 3 pets requires The Sims 3 installed"

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 05:23

SamJMC wrote:I have TS3 Legit from Steam.
I think it may be because of the directory.

Any help/fixes?
FUU!

Hello,

Unfortunately, a lot of people who bought The Sims 3 from Steam and downloaded expansions here encountered the same issue as well. I will let you know if there are any solutions.

Admin wrote:The Steam version of the base game is not recognized as a separately installed game on your PC. (Same goes for "modified" installers)
Anyhow, don't worry, our non-modified version of the base game is exactly the same as the original/retail/Steam version!

Just be sure to follow these up-to-date instructions at all time: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Also, you can create a (Non Steam game) shortcut to The Sims 3 in your Steam client.

Good luck and please let us know if you need any assistance during the process!

Please let me know if you have any questions!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets torrent problem "The Sims 3 pets requires The Sims 3 installed" Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets torrent problem "The Sims 3 pets requires The Sims 3 installed"

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 07:07

Could I make an "Electronic Arts" folder into Program files and stick my Sims folder from steam into that?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 07:08

SamJMC wrote:Could I make an "Electronic Arts" folder into Program files and stick my Sims folder from steam into that?

Hello,

I don't think you can.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top