Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just installed the sims pets and I was just wondering if I copy the content from the torrent or from the fix to my game bin in program files?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just installed the sims pets and I was just wondering if I copy the content from the torrent or from the fix to my game bin in program files? Empty I just installed the sims pets and I was just wondering if I copy the content from the torrent or from the fix to my game bin in program files?

Post by Guest Wed 19 Sep 2012, 18:46

I'm not sure if it's the content from the fix or the torrent I copy

Back to top Go down

I just installed the sims pets and I was just wondering if I copy the content from the torrent or from the fix to my game bin in program files? Empty Re: I just installed the sims pets and I was just wondering if I copy the content from the torrent or from the fix to my game bin in program files?

Post by t2sink Wed 19 Sep 2012, 20:49

Do it from the Ultimate Fix, since that is up to date, the torrent you downloaded with pets has a Outdate version of it.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

I just installed the sims pets and I was just wondering if I copy the content from the torrent or from the fix to my game bin in program files? Empty Re: I just installed the sims pets and I was just wondering if I copy the content from the torrent or from the fix to my game bin in program files?

Post by Admin Wed 19 Sep 2012, 21:18

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top