Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No extra trait after graduating from college

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No extra trait after graduating from college Empty No extra trait after graduating from college

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 22:51

I have the base game, EPs and stuff packs installed. I run it on a windows 7 computer with 4g of Ram. I don't use any mods except for the no intro and no sparkle build. I have a few packages but those are up to date with store content in them. I only have store content in sims3pack format. I already checked if it's not my packages causing conflict with delphi's dashboard and ran my sims3pack through cc magic and nothing shows up.

I have a command written that automatically erases my caches when i start the game. It seems to be either an error or a glitch in the game but i can't get the extra trait when graduating from college.

Is anyone else having that problem or knows how to help me?

Back to top Go down

No extra trait after graduating from college Empty Re: No extra trait after graduating from college

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 23:07

First, you can get one trait after graduation, even if you got 3 degree you will still have one extra trait from the university.

1 - Make sure you got good degree and you have done good job in the University.

If that didn't work, then try this:

2 - Get out from your current save and play a new game and see it works.

Last edited by Joker on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 23:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

No extra trait after graduating from college Empty Re: No extra trait after graduating from college

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 23:11

I know you get an extra trait from graduating and one from the social groups so that makes it 7 in total.

My sim graduated with a perfect score. I just didn't receive the extra trait or his degree. However he did get the wish to get a 2nd degree so basically it is registered. I just didn't get the extra trait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 23:14

soulsdown wrote:I know you get an extra trait from graduating and one from the social groups so that makes it 7 in total.

My sim graduated with a perfect score. I just didn't receive the extra trait or his degree. However he did get the wish to get a 2nd degree so basically it is registered. I just didn't get the extra trait.

Then try the step two.

I know it will take a lot of time but that the only way to fix your problem.

Good Luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:22

I had this as well, when your sim graduates you have to get them to the graduation ceremony to receive their diploma and extra trait. I accidently clicked to cancel attending it before it finished and missed out on the extra trait until I got a second degree. I'm guessing this is the problem as you mention he doesn't get the degree (which you get from the ceremony)

Is this the reason you haven't got it?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 05:44

Hello,

it's a common glitch with no solutions. It's caused by the graduation ceremony.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 06:09

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Yes, step two will help.

To not waste time waiting your Sim to graduate, use University Manager by Kuree.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 06:11

Joker wrote:
cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Yes, step two will help.

To not waste time waiting your Sim to graduate, use University Manager by Kuree.

Hello,

Read this. I believe it is one of the stupid glitches EA tried to create.

Last edited by cat2006house on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 06:15; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 06:14

cat2006house wrote:
 I believe 

Me too. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 08:16

thanks for answering guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 08:31

soulsdown wrote:thanks for answering guys.

You're welcome. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top