Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't have the Kleptomaniac trait :( [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't have the Kleptomaniac trait :( [SOLVED] Empty I don't have the Kleptomaniac trait :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016, 17:05

Is it just me or the update we have so far don't have this trait ? , I searched everywhere in sim creation but I can't find it Sad

I wanted to have fun stealing stuff , what a shame No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

I don't have the Kleptomaniac trait :( [SOLVED] Empty Re: I don't have the Kleptomaniac trait :( [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 May 2016, 23:39

SoulsReaperX wrote:Is it just me or the update we have so far don't have this trait ? , I searched everywhere in sim creation but I can't find it Sad

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @SoulsReaperX,

I moved your post to the correct section. Smile  That said, the "Kleptomaniac"-trait was introduced with the patch version 1.15.55.1020, which has not been released yet in a pirated form. Please refer to the official patch notes here.

EA wrote:Update: 02/04/2016 – PC Version 1.15.55.1020 / Mac Version 1.15.55.1220
 (...)
…and into the third installment, we bring to you, The Kleptomaniac Trait!

• Available now as a selectable trait in Create A Sim

• Your mischief skill will guide your ability to swipe various objects, but be careful to do so alone...
  • And if you do end up feeling guilty for taking that valuable do-whaty-a-thingo from your neighbor, you can always return it… or sell it.

• “What ‘do-whaty-a-thingo’ were you referring to?”

The currently circulating pirated releases only support game patch version 1.13.104.1010. I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

I don't have the Kleptomaniac trait :( [SOLVED] Empty Re: I don't have the Kleptomaniac trait :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016, 00:37

Carlos wrote:
SoulsReaperX wrote:Is it just me or the update we have so far don't have this trait ? , I searched everywhere in sim creation but I can't find it Sad

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @SoulsReaperX,

I moved your post to the correct section. Smile  That said, the "Kleptomaniac"-trait was introduced with the patch version 1.15.55.1020, which has not been released yet in a pirated form. Please refer to the official patch notes here.

EA wrote:Update: 02/04/2016 – PC Version 1.15.55.1020 / Mac Version 1.15.55.1220
 (...)
…and into the third installment, we bring to you, The Kleptomaniac Trait!

• Available now as a selectable trait in Create A Sim

• Your mischief skill will guide your ability to swipe various objects, but be careful to do so alone...
  • And if you do end up feeling guilty for taking that valuable do-whaty-a-thingo from your neighbor, you can always return it… or sell it.

• “What ‘do-whaty-a-thingo’ were you referring to?”

The currently circulating pirated releases only support game patch version 1.13.104.1010. I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Oh pardons , I thought I am in the right section Smile 

Thanks for information , hope it will come out soon Very Happy

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Last edited by Carlos on Tue 24 May 2016, 06:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top