Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suddenly, Island Paradise no longer works

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suddenly, Island Paradise no longer works Empty Suddenly, Island Paradise no longer works

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 03:03

I installed Island Paradise and have been playing it for about a week with no problems. Now, suddenly, when I start the game it goes through the cinematic then just goes blank.

I've re-downloaded and re-applied the Ultimate Fix, then I did the same for the manual patch. I've even tried disabling custom content in the Launcher but nothing works. What can I do?

Back to top Go down

Suddenly, Island Paradise no longer works Empty Re: Suddenly, Island Paradise no longer works

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 04:31

goblinbee wrote:I installed Island Paradise and have been playing it for about a week with no problems. Now, suddenly, when I start the game it goes through the cinematic then just goes blank.

I've re-downloaded and re-applied the Ultimate Fix, then I did the same for the manual patch. I've even tried disabling custom content in the Launcher but nothing works. What can I do?

Hello,

Have you tried the usual method? Rename this folder: C:\Users\(name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and run the game again.

If you have any problems after trying this method, I will suggest another method. But until then, try this method.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Suddenly, Island Paradise no longer works Empty Re: Suddenly, Island Paradise no longer works

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 19:49

cat2006house wrote:
goblinbee wrote:I installed Island Paradise and have been playing it for about a week with no problems. Now, suddenly, when I start the game it goes through the cinematic then just goes blank.

Hello,

Have you tried the usual method? Rename this folder: C:\Users\(name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and run the game again.

If you have any problems after trying this method, I will suggest another method. But until then, try this method.

I was having the same problem with the black screen. Renaming the folder worked! Thank you <3

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 02 Jul 2013, 00:28

bluekatz wrote:
cat2006house wrote:

Hello,

I was having the same problem with the black screen. Renaming the folder worked! Thank you <3

Hello,

You are welcome.Smile Don't hesitate to ask any questions!
Happy simming!The Sims 3 plumbob 
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top