Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with installations; Base game/university life working, after store content it no longer works.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with installations; Base game/university life working, after store content it no longer works. Empty Problems with installations; Base game/university life working, after store content it no longer works.

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 21:56

Hello,

So im basically new to this whole process but i installed the base game from the torrent you offer, and I also acquired univerity Life and Supernatural. I originally had issues with them so i restarted the process after uninstall/deletion. After re-installation i got it to work. After that  i successfully downloaded and added riverview, but also decided to grab some additional Store Content. The first pack of store content downloaded fine, but the other few i attempted after said they needed an update. After downloading your update for 1.63, and installing it the game begins to start, but after a few minutes it gives an error, saying  it has encountered a problem and will close windows will notify me if it finds a solution). 

-I used the ultimate fix ts3 and tsw file for my currently expansion.
-i followed the guide for the mod folder, etc, (as riverview successfully worked and loaded playably).
-i fixed the no disk error in university life by re-applying the files from the #crack file that came in its specific .rar, to the appropriate bin folder.
- i just need some guidance on in what pattern should i be installing this?
(i have windows 7)
 i chose the route of: Base game, UV life (working and fine), then riverview (worked), then store content(which required updating), and the update to 1.63 (and now it wont load, and yes i uninstalled the mods for store content and deleted them, but still no loading).

please help >_<

Back to top Go down

Problems with installations; Base game/university life working, after store content it no longer works. Empty Re: Problems with installations; Base game/university life working, after store content it no longer works.

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 07:07

you need a decapitation software to hack the store content. that error is caused by trying install on cracked games.

Back to top Go down

Problems with installations; Base game/university life working, after store content it no longer works. Empty Re: Problems with installations; Base game/university life working, after store content it no longer works.

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 07:29

i got the store content from the games4theworld.com site, so i assume it is cracked.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 28 Oct 2013, 10:24

The cracks in the torrents of any expansion packs (except Into The Future and Movie Stuff) are outdated.

In order to fix this, you need to follow steps 2-4 of this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And may I ask where you have got the store content from? Can you give me the name of the website (not the link)?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013, 21:26

i got its from the games4theworld.org site.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 30 Oct 2013, 04:33

_valhalla_ wrote:i got its from the games4theworld.org site.
Now delete all these in C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3:

Create-a-Sim Cache: CasPartCache.package
Build/Buy mode cache: compositorCache.package
Mod or custom content cache: scriptCache.package
New Sims and skin cache: simCompositorCache.package
SocialCache.package (SimPort related, social online features? I am not sure)
Look for a folder that says Thumbnails. Delete anything inside of it.
Look for WorldCaches and delete anything inside of it.
Downloadedsims.index in SavedSims.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top