Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major issues with Isla Paradiso

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Major issues with Isla Paradiso  Empty Major issues with Isla Paradiso

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 18:08

Hi there,

Ever since installing the newest patch manually along with the newest expansion pack I've had some major problems with the Isla Paradiso world which I've never had before with other world that came with a new expansion. Within about 5-10 mins gameplay my game screen will start to flash if I buy a resort, go scuba diving and I can't check in to any resort without quitting my sims job otherwise it'll freeze. I had installed the latest fix, gotten rid of all my mods/cc and I am still having this problem. I have noticed through much trial and error that this doesn't seem to happen on any of my other worlds and I can play on them without a problem for hours which is why I thought it was just a corrupt savefile with the world but I've installed the world again on my game and nothing has changed. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it as I've been searching to see if anyone else has had this problem and I can't find anything similar.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Major issues with Isla Paradiso  Empty Re: Major issues with Isla Paradiso

Post by J.T. Sat 06 Jul 2013, 06:47

jessienoochies wrote:Hi there,

Ever since installing the newest patch manually along with the newest expansion pack I've had some major problems with the Isla Paradiso world which I've never had before with other world that came with a new expansion. Within about 5-10 mins gameplay my game screen will start to flash if I buy a resort, go scuba diving and I can't check in to any resort without quitting my sims job otherwise it'll freeze. I had installed the latest fix, gotten rid of all my mods/cc and I am still having this problem. I have noticed through much trial and error that this doesn't seem to happen on any of my other worlds and I can play on them without a problem for hours which is why I thought it was just a corrupt savefile with the world but I've installed the world again on my game and nothing has changed. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it as I've been searching to see if anyone else has had this problem and I can't find anything similar.

Thanks.

Hello,

Rename this folder: C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and attempt a new fresh save of Isla Paradiso.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top