Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 black screen and lanucher problem help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 black screen and lanucher problem help please Empty Sims 3 black screen and lanucher problem help please

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 16:59

I had to move my sims 3 folder to desktop again after black screen crash and re-download all my cc and install it, still getting the crash, but when I clicked on my launcher it says, requires Island.P even though it is installed?
HELP

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 black screen and lanucher problem help please Empty Re: Sims 3 black screen and lanucher problem help please

Post by J.T. Wed 10 Jul 2013, 17:12

Hello,

It simply implies that your CC is corrupted. And did you use WinRAR to extract Island Paradise torrent? Since other extracting tools may cause problems.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 black screen and lanucher problem help please Empty Re: Sims 3 black screen and lanucher problem help please

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 17:45

I've done everything nothing is working any help

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 11 Jul 2013, 05:53

Hello,

Rename this folder: C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and run the game again.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 13:36

I've uninstalled all my games re-installed them and its still not working island paradise is installing okay but when I go to the lanucher or start the game up its not installed I have no cc or mods installed help

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 13 Jul 2013, 13:43

Hello,

Please redownload the fix, and apply the contents of the #crack folder to the base game\bin.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 14:19

I put the fix in and its still not working

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 13 Jul 2013, 17:23

Hello,

Can you show us a detailed (shows file type, date modified) screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 17:29

I put the crack in the sims 3 game bin folder.

edit
Okay this isnt letting me upload the picture I've applied the crack plenty of times before this It goes into the sims 3 game bin folder, I know what I'm doing I've done everything to fix this game but nothing work why wont it install on the bloody launcher Evil or Very Mad scratch FUU!

Last edited by EimearRo on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 15:03; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 14 Jul 2013, 10:58

Hello,

To make a screenshot, simply hold the "fn" (function key) and "prt sc' (print screen key) at the same time. Paste the picture in paint and save the picture. Upload the picture in this Edit/Reply panel by clicking "Host an Image" symbol.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:31

Any help

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:34

Hello,

I cannot see any screenshot... Have you hosted an image? If this doesn't work, I suggest you upload the image to Tinypic or any other image hosting websites. Meet me at chatbox.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:37

It wont let me upload a photo I KNOW where to put the crack I've done it plenty of times can i just get some help or answers???

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:39

Hello,

A lot of people claimed that they have placed the #crack correctly without hesitation but it turns out that they did it wrong. Anyway, just meet me at this forum's chatbox, okay? I will discuss solutions with you there.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:40

thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:43

wheres the chat box?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:49

Hello,

The chatbox is in the home page.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:53

oh thank you i just found it im not connected but

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 14:51

To make sure you applied the Ultimate Fix correctly, you can use my new tool: see this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul 2013, 17:22

Island Paradise is still not installing in the game I've tried everything, I uninstalled all the games deleted all the folders then installed sims 3 patched it and then installed Island Paradise again and it is still not installed, I dont know what else to do! SadHelp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top