Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Empty The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 22:57

Hey guys!
So here is a tool to automatically apply the Ultimate Fix. It is still in Beta version. It only works for Windows, and is compatible with most versions.

Please make sure of the following before using the tool:
¤ Your system must be in English!
¤ Your game must be installed on your computer (no external drive)!
¤ No need to have everything installed, the tool will scan your computer!

Here is the Beta Version of the Ultimate Fix Helper Tool.

How it works:
¤ Place the tool wherever you want. It is recommended not to move it afterwards (though nothing bad will happen if you do...)
¤ Close any Window Explorer window that you have opened.
¤ Launch the Tool, preferably in Administrator mode.
¤ It will ask you to select a folder. Choose the folder of the extracted Ultimate Fix (containing the folders #Crack, Base Game, ...)
¤ Then the application should open:

• First button enables you to update. Let us say you want to move from one version to the next. Press this button. Once the progress bar is full, either open the Launcher and update from there, or use the latest Manual Patch.
  • Second button is to play the game. Once you press it and the bar is full, the game launches. You only need to use this once after each game modification (update or expansion install for example). Then, you can launch your game normally.

That's it!
Please comment about any bugs you encounter. We have tested it under Windows XP, 7 and 8, but we can't guarantee it is completely bulletproof. All the staffed tested it without any errors!
Have fun and enjoy!

Here is a video explaining how to use the tool:

And read the description to know how she did it, if it is still unclear...

Updated with the latest Ultimate Fix, now compatible with Into The Future!

Last edited by Shamrock on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 02:03; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 17:26

When I try to pick the Ultimate Fix file, a pop up says  "Error! Please select a valid ultimate fix folder" :S Is there a way I can get rid of this error message?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jul 2013, 23:10

Yes, that means you have an old version of the Fix (get the latest).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2013, 02:46

And if your system is not in English..?  What a Face

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool Empty Sims 3 Pets Universal Fix HELP!

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 01:53

I have installed and followed all the directions for sims 3 pets, but when I click to play on the sims launcher it says I need to put in the disk for sims 3 pets. I downloaded the ultimate fix hoping that would help. When the ultimate fix opened and asked for me to pick a folder, I couldn't find the folder for the sims 3. My sims 3 is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3, but the application used to find a folder does not include a place to get to my computer to get to the sims 3. And I've also installed other expansions that ask for the disk also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 17:38

@ Luna: sorry, this will come in time. However, if your OS is in English but your game isn't, the tool will work...
@erniemcfly: When asked for a folder, you should select the folder of the unzipped Ultimate Fix, containing the folders "base game", "ambitions", and so on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 13:38

Hello I just downloaded this and I cant open it, it keeps asking for a fodler it wont let me go to the folder where my crack is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 15:31

You need to download the latest Ultimate Fix, then extract it with WinRAR.
Then, when the tool asks for a folder, select the unzipped folder of the Ultimate Fix, containing the folders "Base Game", "Ambitions", "#Crack" and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 16:38

Ok . I recordered my screen to show others how should make it works . Here is it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypaa1H1zoSM&feature=youtu.be . I also made this video to ask you something .

1 . If I click on :I want to upgrade my Sims 3 game! - it upgrade also my modes that needs another upgrage ( I mean if there are on the old version and now is 1.55 ) , does it fix this problem ? Or if i press that , it upgrade my game without upgrading all of my modes , as usual ( meaning you don't have to download the latest patch of the version ( for example 1.55 ) in caze the automatic upgrade fails .

2. If I click on :I want to play Sims 3! - Does it works as Game Booster ? It can solve my crashing problems ? If I press that , will this solve my BIG BIG BIG lag as game booster does ?

Please answer soon and, if it's not good, I set the video above on  - those with the link can see it - not to be accoused that I make myself publicity .

P.S : Sorry for my coursor and my lag in the video , I was installing , in the same time , Quxxn's park made by DutchSims3Master, made as a gratitude for everything Quxxn made for us ( By the way , Rest in peace , Quxxn <3 Sad ) . 

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:13

Thanks a lot for making this video! It is awesome and it will surely help others. I will put it in the first post if you agree...

Clicking on "I want to update" puts your game in a mode where all files are original. You cannot play your game (no cracked file at all), but you can launch any patch (from the Launcher or the Manual Patch) to update your game.

Clicking the second button applies the crack and launches the game. It does not use GameBooster. However, you only need to use this button once to apply the crack, then you can use Game Booster as you usually do.

Hope I was clear enough, and R.I.P. Quxxn, you will be missed greatly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:54

Of course I agree with the video Very Happy  ! And thanks a lot , now I understood all . This tool is very usefull and , for sure , will help most of the beginners . I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 21:06

And if I already have the Ultimate Fix winrar? I just need to recopy or I need to dl again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 09:48

Hey!
If you got the latest Ultimate Fix, you can use it. Follow the video!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 18:38

I keep getting an error about missing game files in World Adventures. It's the TS3EPO1.exe in the Bin folder of World Adventures? I've taken the file from the Ultimate Fix folder and replaced it in the World Adventures folder. Help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 11:18

Hi, I've download the Sims 3 ultimate fix helper and everytime I press ''update my game'' it says ''it seems some files are missing!(base)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 10:09

@Blue and simdonut: this error means some files are missing in the directory
@Blue: it is either TS3EP01.exe, or TSLHost.dll. Check that those files are there if World Adventures is installed...
@simdonut: it is either TS3.exe or TSLHost.dll. Check that both files are there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 10:54

I have TSLHOST.DLL and I have TS3 not sure if it's the same as TS3.EXE. What do I do now?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 10:55

... If you see TSLHost.dll and not TSLHost, then rename TS3 to TS3.exe.
Then try again with the tool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:07

I renamed it to TS3.exe but it's still saying that some files are missing when I press update game. AND when I press play sims 3 it tells me to install one of the required expansion packs when I have all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:23

Ok, then there is a problem with your registry. Are you up for a TeamViewer meeting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:32

How would that be sorted? Will you need like need my email or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:33

Please install Team Viewer from their website. When asked, you can choose the "Run only" option.
Then PM me your ID and password.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:36

Does that give you access to my computer and can I trust you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:38

Yes and yes.
Please know this: I have helped countless people by this process before.
Plus, you can end the session anytime you want by just closing the Team Viewer window. I only have access to your computer during this session and through the tool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:49

Done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top